Litters Due In September 2011

Bilbo Baggins

Argh, how painful, sorry to hear that, Angelsun.

Hah - having had a queen out-wit me and choose the kids' T-Shirt cupboard for her nest, I will be devoting a fair amount of attention to aquainting Daisy with my desire to see her use the lovely whelping pen I am arranging for her :D

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Daisy had a wonderfully easy time whelping four pups this morning - was nesting all night, had the first one 6.37am, last one at 8.04am.

023.jpg

Number one was a WHOPPER and was feet first - 159g, and orange and white just like his mum!

020-1.jpg

Number two was 122g and a tri girl.*

022.jpg

Number three is the second tri girl.**

024.jpg

Number four was a surprise - thought Daisy had finished and was out of the room while Son #1 stayed with her, came back just as she popped him out lol. A little tacker at 98g, and has markings on his body and face that are identical to Comet's - mini me for Comet!

All are going great guns, Daisy is dozing with them and they are quiet as mice so they must be filling up :)

*YAY! Tricolour AND a girl!!! :D

** DOUBLE YAY! Another tricolour and another girl!!! :D :D

Congratulation Dog Geek its great when they are born at a civilised time - :thumbsup:

Well my brood are 7 days old and doing fine - Tua is a great mum and I am very happy with the pups.These are the 4 boys - all have gained weight about 200gms from birth - although the smallest they weight between 580 & 680gms

post-27124-0-33443200-1315445332_thumb.jpg

Edited by Tapua

Daisy had a wonderfully easy time whelping four pups this morning - was nesting all night, had the first one 6.37am, last one at 8.04am.

023.jpg

Number one was a WHOPPER and was feet first - 159g, and orange and white just like his mum!

020-1.jpg

Number two was 122g and a tri girl.*

022.jpg

Number three is the second tri girl.**

024.jpg

Number four was a surprise - thought Daisy had finished and was out of the room while Son #1 stayed with her, came back just as she popped him out lol. A little tacker at 98g, and has markings on his body and face that are identical to Comet's - mini me for Comet!

All are going great guns, Daisy is dozing with them and they are quiet as mice so they must be filling up :)

*YAY! Tricolour AND a girl!!! :D

** DOUBLE YAY! Another tricolour and another girl!!! :D :D

OMG how adorable :D Congrats!