Litters Due In September 2011

Bilbo Baggins

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:laugh::laugh: Pomergeraniums, the precious petal puppies... :D

Three is about average (she had alitter of three with her breeder, but one faded and died at three days old) and four is a bit more impressive...

... that said, Dochlaggie has had a litter of six this year... :eek:

I am so excited but won't be able to confirm for another two weeks.......... BBB we are doing a repeat of the disaster in March but with a lot more monitering this time. :thumbsup:

So due date????

A very cautious Sept 24th :D my first Lappie litter after years of being in the breed

I am so excited but won't be able to confirm for another two weeks.......... BBB we are doing a repeat of the disaster in March but with a lot more monitering this time. :thumbsup:

So due date????

A very cautious Sept 24th :D my first Lappie litter after years of being in the breed

:crossfingers: Am I allowed to send the puppy fairy over?? She seems to have done a good job here :cheers:

So due date????

:crossfingers: Will not put it up yet so as not to jinx you.

So due date????

:crossfingers: Am I allowed to send the puppy fairy over?? She seems to have done a good job here :cheers:

By all means send the puppy fairy over but i think she may have used all her fairy dust on your girl :laugh:

Well I'm cautiously excited, we had as successful side by side a.i. Wont be able to confirm until it gets closer (not taking my girl in she hates the vet) and she starts showing. Delivery will be done c-section.

Litter Due Sept 20

With my girl Selah (pictured) and Wowsa (dog in my signature) I purchased Selah with this specific breeding in mind. I'm very excited.

s10-1-1.jpg

Morning everboddy! :wave:

Well, poor Daisy is beginning to resemble a brick with legs :eek: - last night's walk was definitely much more sedate the whole way through.

She is still feeling very pleased with herself, and I caught her this morning under my son's bed, deep in thought as I think she was considering it as a possible den!

:happydance:

Aww Angelsun I'm so sorry :( :( :( :(

Good luck Lynai... Selah's face is gorgeous... very smoochable!

Dog Geek... you watch that girl! :p Lola decided she didn't like my predetermined place of birth and tried to discover her own... very hard to extricate a labouring little love if they don't want to be!