Litters Due In September 2011

Bilbo Baggins

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sure am, Nat - although they are so cute I am close to passing out whenever I walk past them...

... have to admit, I was just thinking yesterday, your babies were so HUGE at this age compared to my babies... made me smile to think of how size is irrelevant, they were still killer cuties :D

Ours are 14 weeks now and the two big boys we staill have at home are both hovering around 16kg, their sister is 13.5... :D But still so cute!! Plus I can still fit the adults into my lap... well, some of them anyway!! So still cute.

You going to be showing your babies anytime soon? I'd loooove some fluffball cuddles!!

Alyosha, I accept your offer immediately. Will pm about it... hope you is serious...!

Lol - Lou the ten year old had plans initially to suit up and handle for me, but was a little underwhelmed after we attended a show together... might have been my approach to showtraining... :(

And a bucket of toys just does not do it for the seven year old - he is very high-maintenance and gets over-stimulated in unfamiliar situations; which leads to an over-anxious meltdown.

So it is more pleasant for everyone if I don't bring him - not yet, maybe in a year or so... or leave him with the auntie who lives here in Canberra, but she if often overseas and unavailable.

THEN - I will be at as amny shows in the area as I can find lol :D

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...