Red Leather Collar

Olivebaby

What size are you after?

I've got quite a big one here in red with studs on it - its 70cm. Not sure what sizes its adjustable to (I can check tonight if needed).

Its the rocket stud ones listed on our website.

Happy to send it for the cost of postage if the size suits as we don't stock them anymore.

Edited by wagsalot

If you are happy with "Ruby Red" - it is a light red colour - these Soft nubuck leather collars are only $9 plus delivery. link This sits has good collars at a fantastic price. :thumbsup: My 5 month old lab is wearing a green one and I also have a purple one for my 3 year old lab. I also brought a martingale from here for my puppy which we use for training.

Edited by buddy1

Just checked out ruthless, they are beautiful but wow they are expensive over $150!!! Definitely not in my price range.

It may seem like a large outlay, but the quality is such that we can guarantee them for ten years. So in the long run it works out cheaper than buying several collars over your dog's lifetime.

But we don't do red leather, only black, brown, burgundy and chestnut.

Thank you wagsalot. Its is for a 6 month old lab. Would it be too big?

I just measured the collar, and on the smallest hole it measures approx 54cm. If your dog's neck is smaller than that it will be no good.

I have smaller in purple and pink but not red

post-4872-0-56712900-1310170297_thumb.jpg