Design A Logo For The Identa-pup Id Collars For Whelping Supplies

SwaY

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

my idea would be - and I don't have photoshop or the like so will leave it to the creative.

Have five silouhetted dogs in five different colours (full block out colour) above the name identipup and five cats for identikit

LabSitting.gif

silhouette_of_a_cat_0071-0910-2205-0052_SMU.jpg

Edited by Fatsofatsoman

I might consider making another logo if I have time.. I was thinking about doing the rainbow scheme as well but all my degree buddies whom I asked opinions from about ideas said that it would remind them of gay/lesbian dog logos and not to steer down that path :laugh:

I might consider making another logo if I have time.. I was thinking about doing the rainbow scheme as well but all my degree buddies whom I asked opinions from about ideas said that it would remind them of gay/lesbian dog logos and not to steer down that path :laugh:

Didn't even think of that - although I've got a feeling that most dogs are bi ;)

Didn't even think of that - although I've got a feeling that most dogs are bi ;)

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

mine is.....:laugh:

quick question..... what program are most of you using to create your logos?

I need to work on one (for something else) and am struggling a lot! (trying to use paint).

:laugh:

I think the only problem would be if they needed to be printed for any reason it would be more expensive due to all the colours?

quick question..... what program are most of you using to create your logos?

I need to work on one (for something else) and am struggling a lot! (trying to use paint).

I use Paintshop Pro, never been able to get my head around Photoshop.

And I have a laptop so have to draw with the pad, urgh! Really need to buy a tablet!