How Far Do You Take Your Dogs Birthday?

Guest english.ivy

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

they are of couse included at xmas, they get presents , and even get presents from grandparents :heart: all the furkids do.

Ours get Xmas from us, my parents, my OH parents, my grandparents, my OH grandfather and my great grandmother.

They also come over for the dogs Birthdays with some pressies and are invited to most family members Birthdays.

Spoilt much? :laugh:

Mine always get pressies and cake for their birthdays and presents wrapped up under the Xmas tree.This year on Stan's 3rd birthday we had the sinking of The Adelaide here where I live and there were thousands of people and media all trying to park in my street.Stan was watching out the glass door and I was telling him all these people were here for his birthday! :laugh:

Everyday is practically Mindy's birthday :laugh:

I don't do doggy birthdays as I just buy her toys and treats whenever i feel like it (or have the money to do so :laugh: )

She is made to wear reindeer antlers at xmas though :rofl:

Oh and last xmas I bought her a massive squeaky monkey thing which she LOVES and I mean love in "special" way :o

She only just had it returned to her and so far she hasn't had any imapproriate behavoiur towards it.

Did someone say birthday? ;)

post-36791-0-82315700-1310455317_thumb.png

Panto gets wrapped pressies, sometimes her own party or we have a joint one (her birthday is the day after mine). If the weather is good she gets definitely gets a trip to her favourite dog park+beach. And she usually gets pressies from her humans and people-relatives for birthday/christmas too!

Billie had presents to open at Christmas from my boss and my mother. Very surprising as neither of them would ever buy gifts for their own dogs. She was so excited when unwrapping them that I will occasionally throw a bit of paper around an existing toy just for the fun of watching her unwrap it.

Her first birthday was a non event. I think she had a raw chicken for dinner, but we didn't have cake or presents.

Guest Clover

Yep i do Birthdays, they usually get cake or cupcakes and some pressies and a special outing. This year i have one turning 13, 2 turning 8 and 1 turning 5 so i think i will throw a Bday bash for them all (thinking Kepala) :laugh:.

Naww thanks to those who posted lovely comments on my girls :)

How beautiful ....... And my dream to have the three colours .... Gorgeous dogs RubyStar ...... What are their names & ages ?

Mason is the black one, he belongs to Mason2009. Millie is the chocolate one, she is my rescue girl who we think is almost 5, and Ruby is my baby girl yellow one, who is 4.5 years old :) As much as I'd love the full colour set myself, yellows steal my heart so I'll be getting another yellow at some stage.

Edited by RubyStar

Riley gets a icecream cake - well a slice of it, and a new toy.

I just got all excited as I ordered some new dog toys in and got a dog toy birthday cake that plays the happy birthday tune :laugh: Riley's going to get one of those for sure for his next birthday.