Which Online Pet Supply Store Do You Use

Hi everyone,

Just wondering which online pet supplies (medications) you have all used and found to be good and reliable. Am looking at buying 'Comfortis' online but don't know which online stores can be trusted. I've looked at 'Petsgard' they are in QLD, anyone used them? Prefer to buy form an Australian site too.

Thanks Robyn

Hi I have ordered from vetproductsdirect.com.au which is based here in northside Brisbane. Pricing & service are excellent.

Diet & natural stuff i use: animalhealthstore.com.au also in Brisbane & are fantastic

Edited by jakeyjangels

I use Cheapest pet supplies online at ebay for my advocate. They are very competitive price wise, offer free postage and they do sell comfortis.

http://stores.ebay.c...d=p4634.c0.m322

Thanks everyone, I have just sent my payment to Petsgard.com.au, I looked at everyones posts and they still appeared to be the cheapest (except for this one above (k9angel) but only by $3) will let you all know how the transaction goes, I had found them mentioned in some other threads too from a couple of years ago so figured they must have been around a while. As for priceless pets, they do seem to over state the 'usual petshop and vet prices' quite significantly to make them appear cheaper, but of all the posts here they still seemed to be the most expensive, so might be worth looking into some of these other places when you next place your orders :-)