K9+ Gazebo Mats

Andisa

They look great don't they, I will be ordering a new mat very soon. :thumbsup:

My old one has died a slow and painful death and with the warmer weather coming and more shows to be held outside at KCC I will be ordering a new mat!!!

Now the hard part, which colour will I choose????????? :confused::thumbsup::laugh:

Hi guys, thank you, just spotted this thread.... ah you dag Andisa, I didn't need a thread of my own, my Gazebo Mats are running out the door, but thank you anyway. :thanks:

Reb and Megz, glad your mats arrived promptly :)

Reb, what an awesome idea using the Liner for the pupplets. Certainly will stop any moisture getting onto the floors. I adore your baby GHs :love: ... you know how I feel about GHs

Andisa and Stolz, just yell out whenever you want a mat, still plenty available in all 3 colors.

K9+ Gazebo Mats are my own brand, made specifically for K9+

:cry: :cry: I am so sad, I should have got 2 mats instead of one,,,,,,,,,,,,,LOVE my new blue K9+ Gazebo mat, and yep I use my boot liner for other things as well the boot liners make awsome covers for my crates at dog shows, waterproof and also great shade in summer, just love the whole range of stuff K9+ sells........... :D :):laugh::thumbsup:

Hi Shazzapug, Andisa does not have one yet :D

Here is the link to the K9+ Gazebo Mat in my ebay store. Cheaper way to purchase if you are local or not too far away

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=370523587198&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

And here is the link to my website, which will work out cheaper for those further away or maybe some people do not like ebay, offers something for everyone :)

http://k9softdogcrates.com.au/index.php?p=products&sp=gazebo_mat

post-27202-0-37691200-1311112301_thumb.jpg

post-27202-0-76289100-1311112336_thumb.jpg

Edited by dyzney

Hi guys, thank you, just spotted this thread.... ah you dag Andisa, I didn't need a thread of my own, my Gazebo Mats are running out the door, but thank you anyway. :thanks:

Andisa and Stolz, just yell out whenever you want a mat, still plenty available in all 3 colors.

Well since I wanted to comment on your mats Dyz - I certainly did not want to get told off so I took advice from a poster and started a thread - just for you :thumbsup: .

I have given my wallet a flogging lately so will need to wait a bit before ordering - but think I rather fancy the purple mat. Will order when I can :).

Well since I wanted to comment on your mats Dyz - I certainly did not want to get told off so I took advice from a poster and started a thread - just for you :thumbsup: .

I have given my wallet a flogging lately so will need to wait a bit before ordering - but think I rather fancy the purple mat. Will order when I can :).

Hahaha I think we will have matching mats!

Reb and Megz, glad your mats arrived promptly :)

Reb, what an awesome idea using the Liner for the pupplets. Certainly will stop any moisture getting onto the floors. I adore your baby GHs :love: ... you know how I feel about GHs

Just wondering how yours are different to this sellers? They look the same?

http://www.callicoma.com.au/people.htm#Paws_And_Bones_Patterned_Ground_Mats

With shipping these mats cost as much as the ones I am getting off Paws 4 Effect.

dyzney

69.95 mat

18.50 postage between Vic and QLD as one lives in VIC the other in QLD

88.45 TOTAL (delivered anywhere in Aust for $89.95 when you buy direct from her website)

Paws 4 Effect

90.00 mat

18.00 between Vic and QLD as one lives in VIC the other in QLD

108.00 TOTAL