How Long Did Your Clear Run Order Take

Hi there :)

I put in my order at Clear Run for a book and the fundamental dvd set on the 18th of this month and Im busting to get them :laugh: For those who have ordered through them b4, how long did your order take ??

Edited by BC Love

Hi there :)

I put in my order at Clear Run for a book and the fundamental dvd set on the 18th of this month and Im busting to get them :laugh: For those who have ordered through them b4, how long did your order take ??

Usually I get my orders in about a fortnight from memory. A couple of times they have been held up in customs which takes a little longer though.

Anything from 6 days to 3 weeks - also depends if it gets opened at customs or not. Probably just under 2 weeks is the average.

I don't order from them any more though unless it's on free postage, their customer service might be good but their postage rate is astronomical compared to everywhere else in the US.

Anything from 6 days to 3 weeks - also depends if it gets opened at customs or not. Probably just under 2 weeks is the average.

I don't order from them any more though unless it's on free postage, their customer service might be good but their postage rate is astronomical compared to everywhere else in the US.

I emailed them to request a cheaper postage as suggested by a DOL member, and they reduced it from over $35 down to about $18

I placed my order in the 20th of July so should arrive this week I hope.

I emailed them to request a cheaper postage as suggested by a DOL member, and they reduced it from over $35 down to about $18

Cheaper postage usually means slower delivery times - hope that doesn't put the mockers on your parcel.....

Cheaper postage usually means slower delivery times - hope that doesn't put the mockers on your parcel.....

No hurry for me my new puppy is not here for a while yet.

Not necessarily, and depending on what you order. I was the DOLer who recommended to email Clean Run because CR told me that the rates on their website are based on parcel rates of boxed goods. When I wanted to order jump cups, the website quoted me $30 something for postage. When I enquired why so much, they only charged me a few dollars to send it in an envelope and it still got here in approx. 10 days. So it just depends on what you are ordering.

Edited by RubyStar

Not necessarily, and depending on what you order. I was the DOLer who recommended to email Clean Run because CR told me that the rates on their website are based on parcel rates of boxed goods. When I wanted to order jump cups, the website quoted me $30 something for postage. When I enquired why so much, they only charged me a few dollars to send it in an envelope and it still got here in approx. 10 days. So it just depends on what you are ordering.

Yep, they will also do it for books and magazines, basically anything they can fit into a large envelope is about $8 postage from memory

Yep, they will also do it for books and magazines, basically anything they can fit into a large envelope is about $8 postage from memory

I just emailed them about postage for 2 Premier Quick Access Treat Pouches. Apparently $35 is an accurate cost. Guess I'll have to keep my fingers crossed they come up for free shipping.

I just emailed them about postage for 2 Premier Quick Access Treat Pouches. Apparently $35 is an accurate cost. Guess I'll have to keep my fingers crossed they come up for free shipping.

Try petexpertise.com - that's where I last bought mine from.

Although Erny's look to be very similar.

I just emailed them about postage for 2 Premier Quick Access Treat Pouches. Apparently $35 is an accurate cost.

Thanks for the referral. The pouch was a fraction cheaper and postage was only $19.50.

I just emailed them about postage for 2 Premier Quick Access Treat Pouches. Apparently $35 is an accurate cost.

Thanks for the referral. The pouch was a fraction cheaper and postage was only $19.50.

:thumbsup: