Pants For Bitch In Season

So I've tried kids pull up nappies (stapled!) but she just rolls and wriggles and plays until they fall off in an embarrassing heap. She's a very, very active little dog and I'm burning off as much energy as I can with training and letting her hunt and quarter up and down the well fenced yard. Being in her crate inside is driving her nuts but I don't want her dripping on the floor with a (very well behaved thus far) entire male in the house!

Can anyone recommend commercial bitch pants that will stay on and that I can get hold of relatively quickly please? Thanks.

Would the suspenders go around the dog's chest SwaY? I'm trying to picture it...

they are like a big X

two go on the back then over the shoulders and under the chest, then clipped onto the front of the nappy/knickers.

I have a pair of bitch pants (made for bitches in heat), I'd be more then happy to send them to you as my bitch is off to be de sexed and I wont need them.

You put liners in them and not actual pads, Much more comfortable then those big thick pads, I also have liners here you can have, many of them ha ha!

Here is a picture

285075_10150331369175860_607740859_10032971_3448433_n.jpg

Just let me know if you'd like them and I will send them!