Lillydale K C Lucky Cash & Pot Of Gold Champ Shows

yorkpark

Hi Everyone, The Two Shows this weekend at KCC Park will be held indoors. The club has rings located indoors to ensure maximum space for exhibitor set ups. Please note the committee will not be ready for any 6am arrivals on Friday! Your enthusiasm is greatly appreciated but we would prefer exhibitors arrive from 10am. The Canteen will be open on Friday.

Good luck to all exhibitors

David B

President

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks!

I hope the rings are clean and dry this weekend, I don't want to fall on my face again. :laugh:

perhaps it would help if people mopped up after ther dogs, i lost count of the amount of wees i cleaned up last Sat from around my crate :mad there was even one right behind my chair that my jacket sleeve had fallen into :cry: the dogs owner could have at least told me that it was there, i do understand that some times it is a bit hard to get to a mop with a dog but a bit of OH&S curtousy please . my bitch was alseep in her crate so i know that it wasn't her.

GOOD LUCK sway stay onya feet :thumbsup: .

Thanks!

I hope the rings are clean and dry this weekend, I don't want to fall on my face again. :laugh:

perhaps it would help if people mopped up after ther dogs, i lost count of the amount of wees i cleaned up last Sat from around my crate :mad there was even one right behind my chair that my jacket sleeve had fallen into :cry: the dogs owner could have at least told me that it was there, i do understand that some times it is a bit hard to get to a mop with a dog but a bit of OH&S curtousy please . my bitch was alseep in her crate so i know that it wasn't her.

GOOD LUCK sway stay onya feet :thumbsup: .

Oh that is bad isn''t it!!! Why oh why can't people clean up after their dogs.

Seriously though to let their dogs pee on crates, trolleys , chairs and then you have gate entries, it makes me so bloody annoyed and truly embarassed at times that I am a dog person, people who allow their dogs to mark people's property make me mad and more so when we are all inside.

Have some respect for others property even if you have none for yourself and your property!

Oh and I hear you about the OH & S thing, it is always on my mind, and you do see so many accidents waiting to happen created by those who really don't care, that is until they are the one who falls down and hurt themselves....... :mad

What I came in here to do was ................

Wishing everybody good luck for the shows, let us all show some good sportsmanship and let us all be safe!

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

absolutely Stolzeinrotts ;) , have a safe and successful weekend of showing everyone, we are all there doing what we love to do, so smile :D .

i still get all excited and nervous the night before a show, it's gonna be a long weekend with three days of Fun,Fun,Fun,:crazy: can't wait though :crossfingers: .

Seriously though to let their dogs pee on crates, trolleys , chairs and then you have gate entries, it makes me so bloody annoyed and truly embarassed at times that I am a dog person, people who allow their dogs to mark people's property make me mad and more so when we are all inside.

Have some respect for others property even if you have none for yourself and your property!

The worst was at Kerang Cohuna last year, someone let their dogs urinate on all 5 of our soft crates :mad :mad :mad :mad that were in our gazebo a metre away from the fence line

The worst was at Kerang Cohuna last year, someone let their dogs urinate on all 5 of our soft crates :mad :mad :mad :mad that were in our gazebo a metre away from the fence line

Grooooooooooooooooosss.

I will confess it was a phone call that involved lots of squealing and excitement (so if apologies if I've got the show wrong) but I've just heard news that Hagen has won Best in Group at Lillydale handled by Ashley Reid. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: I assume this is the Lillydale Show she was talking about :laugh:

First Fauve to win Group in Australia - he is not my dog but he is beautiful and I cried for Katherine and for our gorgeous breed! She has promised me photos. :D

Edited by Trisven13

I will confess it was a phone call that involved lots of squealing and excitement (so if apologies if I've got the show wrong) but I've just heard news that Hagen has won Best in Group at Lillydale handled by Ashley Reid. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: I assume this is the Lillydale Show she was talking about :laugh:

First Fauve to win Group in Australia - he is not my dog but he is beautiful and I cried for Katherine and for our gorgeous breed! She has promised me photos. :D

:champagne::cheer::champagne:

CONGRATULATIONS to all involved - what a thrill!

Group 5

BIG- BC - Merrinda Let Me Entertain you ( also title)

RUBIG- OES- Moores

Baby- Sheltie - Sharndah Butterfly Blu

Minor- Aussie Shep - Elegant

Puppy- Aussie Shep- Elegant

Junior - BIG

Intermediate- Bouv

Aust Bred-

Open- RUBIG

Please feel to correct

Edited by Owned by Shelties

congrats to Katherine, Danny, Lachlan, Ashley and of course Hagen! He's one special little boy and as the one that broke the news to Katherine as she came out of the ring- the look on her face was priceless when she worked out what I was talking about- Very successful day for her kennel with her lovely GSP Shelby going BOB for 20+ points from the junior class :) (she was in group 3's group lineup when Group 4 specials were on)

SATURDAY GROUP 7

BIG-Dane (Tracey's)

RU- Dali (Brett & Kari's)

Baby- Dali

Minor- Schip

Pup- Std Poodle 'Starus'

Junior- ?

Inter- BIG

Aust- Toy Poodle (Camac's)

Open- Ru BIG

Also congrats to Grd CH Garwey Scallywag on her RU BEST IN SHOW on FRIDAY!!!

BIS was a sib or akita.... so i'm told.

Saturday Group 6

BIG - Portugese Water Dog - CH Uptrend Overnite Sensation

RUBIG - Rotty - Gr CH Ubersein Prince ov Tides

Baby - Samoyed - not sure which one

Minor - Siberian - Snobears The Outlaw

Puppy - Newfoundland - Deep Loves French Eiffel at Paddlepaws (Imp France)

Junior - Akita - CH Shinano Courage Under Fire

Inter - BIG

Aust Bred - RUBIG

Open - Sibe - Gr CH Illahee Dantes Inferno

I think these are right, feel free to correct if they are wrong