Pet Zoom Groom

I bought a self cleaning slicker like this, though mine's a different brand, got it from the pet section of Woolworths and it is better than the more expensive slickers I've gotten from pet supply stores in the past. The self cleaning action works well so far.

I bought them when COTD had them on special last time round. The two brushes that have the wire bristles work well on the Westies but the nylon brush just slides along the top though it is ok for around their eyes and sensitive bits.

I am happy with them,they are great! the pop-up bit that makes it easy to remove the hair is a good idea,...beats getting pierced on the edge of ya finger with those bloody wires :laugh:

I bought them when COTD had them on special last time round. The two brushes that have the wire bristles work well on the Westies but the nylon brush just slides along the top though it is ok for around their eyes and sensitive bits.

I am happy with them,they are great! the pop-up bit that makes it easy to remove the hair is a good idea,...beats getting pierced on the edge of ya finger with those bloody wires :laugh:

Got them the last time round as well. The 2 brushes with wire bristles works pretty well in my opinion. No difference between the $20+ one I have.

And as people have said, the pop-up bit is a pretty good idea.

At that price, not much harm trying. :)

My sister bought me some and they're horrible IMO.

They look really interesting. What didn't you like about them WA?

I have long double coated dogs, so they're no good on coats like that. They just skim the top and not really give a proper groom. Plus they're big and bulky in my hands. I would hate trying to use one to get a knot out.

I'm probably a bit spoilt though, because I have really nice brushes and combs already.