Urgent Snake Id Please

Sandra777

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update Tuesday night - China's home. Walking, trotting, eating, peeing and pooping. Then collapsing in a heap and having a rest. She needs to be kept very quiet and closely confined for the next 4-6 weeks but all the tests came back normal.

2kg lighter but that's OK our bank balance is even lighter :laugh:

Thanks for all the vibes, there is hope sometimes!

Great news :)

It can take them quite a while to get any sort of fitness back but each day she will improve :)

My OH cat was completely paralysed for a week ( yep I know a bit different in cats) It started he would pull himself a few inches, then a while later could hold himself up to toilet but would collapse face first and you had to make sure you caught him. He ended up back to normal cat but it took months until he was back to normal naughty cat .

I am sure she will be back to trouble very soon!

:rofl: I hear ya! Good to see you can joke about it, sandra, and great news about China girl - you breed tough Staffords. How long did it take your last dog to fully recover? You asked earlier about the road to full recovery - my two who were envenomated took atleast 9 months. It's a long road but you get there in the end.

:rofl: I hear ya! Good to see you can joke about it, sandra, and great news about China girl - you breed tough Staffords. How long did it take your last dog to fully recover? You asked earlier about the road to full recovery - my two who were envenomated took atleast 9 months. It's a long road but you get there in the end.

The last snake bite was the same bitch - she cam out of that with a hatred of snakes and goes looking for them :(

She really wasn't right for 8 weeks after the last one, but it was a brown which I understand is a different proposition to a black. Nine months - ouch!

I was walking the dogs yesterday and came across a guy in his front garden. He said he was looking for a 5 foot black that had just been hanging around his pond and sped off when he approached it. Let me tell you, we hightailed it out of there thinking of china girl.