Sunbury Dog Club Details

capanash

Or of you have a job like I have where you can take 1 day annual leave, then that's an option lol! That's what I've done for the last few Friday shows. I also have time owing from stocktake so I'm using it for the royals :)

It'd be awkward chucking a sickie and someone from work sees you at the show lol!

I have public holiday off and won't work if there is any shows on, they can do my work or just neglect my dairy department like they usually do!

I get abducted by aliens every year (it has a Kangaroo on its tail ) but there spaceship is very nice with all the mod cons

I am being abducted by the same aliens as Showdog :thumbsup:

From what I remember a couple of years ago the parking is not too bad as long as you don't get bogged :rofl:

I get abducted by aliens every year (it has a Kangaroo on its tail ) but there spaceship is very nice with all the mod cons

I am being abducted by the same aliens as Showdog :thumbsup:

From what I remember a couple of years ago the parking is not too bad as long as you don't get bogged :rofl:

And get the early enough to pick a good spot.

• 3 weeks later...

Airline booking - tick

Hire car - tick

Accommodation - tick

Mini holiday in Melbourne organised :laugh:

Will probably be arriving too late for the Saturday fun, however will be around on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. I intend staying northside only, so will miss anything at KCC park.