Dog Pen

Rebanne

anyone have these?

dog cage

wondering what the quaility is like, thinking of using them while at the dog shows.

eta or this one

Have seen these or similiar in pet stores, they looked flimsy to me but may have been cheap copies of a good one (mind you they were significantly more expensive than the above deal.)

But just looking at the dimensions, would a grey be comfy in either? You really need to take a couch or something for them to be comfy, I suppose!!!:laugh:

save your self some money by buying the 2 metal cage compost bin packs from bunting s plus some zip ties. you'll get 8 panels for $50 that way, and from what i've seen they're identical to the ones in your link.. I make a crate with mine with 2 panels on each side and 1 panel on each end then the last 2 over lapped on top. perfect for shows.

The top buy one looks ok too. It will be for the civilised older dogs, pegged down. Wouldn't put a pup in one yet.

ETA I thought of using the Bunnings ones, I have heaps, might still end up doing so.

Edited by Rebanne

save your self some money by buying the 2 metal cage compost bin packs from bunting s plus some zip ties. you'll get 8 panels for $50 that way, and from what i've seen they're identical to the ones in your link.. I make a crate with mine with 2 panels on each side and 1 panel on each end then the last 2 over lapped on top. perfect for shows.

I second this idea - much stronger metal and easy to put together - I found the lighter ones would fall apart with the Labs throwing themselves against it - the Bunnings compost mesh is quite sturdy IMO:)great for pups at a show:thumbsup:

Edited by Tapua