Official Photographer Needed

TrinaJ

I have been tasked with finding an official photographer for our National.

I have already contacted 2 photographers known to the club but they are unavailable so here I am, the best place to come to find things.

We need an official photographer for 3 days to take photos of the dogs.

Pls contact me if you think you can help. Need to know what you charge, what that cost includes etc etc.

Thanks Trina

Pls contact me at [email protected]

Edited by TrinaJ

Yes David's a member of our Club so asked him before anyone as we support our members first. Unfortunately David can't make it that weekend and another rottie person who's close to our club will be in th US til the 26th so can't make all 3 days.

What about Helen - a member on here with Brittanys. Her photos are gorgeous and I think I have seen her put up photos from shows she has shot before.

Id imagine she will be at the gundog show & rarer spaniel/Brittany shows over those days ,the national is during the Melb cup weekend

I have been tasked with finding an official photographer for our National.

I have already contacted 2 photographers known to the club but they are unavailable so here I am, the best place to come to find things.

We need an official photographer for 3 days to take photos of the dogs.

Pls contact me if you think you can help. Need to know what you charge, what that cost includes etc etc.

Thanks Trina

Pls contact me at [email protected]

Hi Trina I am a full time photographer with my own business but I am also busy through those dates, if you can't find anyone I would be happy to ask around for you .... but its a busy time of the year for most I know .... Cheers and good luck hope you find someone soon :)

Have you tried Pedini Photography?

http://pedini-photography.com/

They've done photos for 2 United Pinscher club specialty, and take fantastic photos and very good service and very polite!

I would've agreed with Rivid as well, as a dog I handled went Best in Show at a Specialty Open Show and he took fantastic photos, and again, he was good to deal with, very patience, and like to make sure you are happy with how the dog is presented or how you want the dog presented!

I liked BBJ Champion shot as well, Took some fantastic shots of my pups and Clancy recently early this year!

So Pedini is the only one I can think of and Biju Photography as well as I've had some private shoot with them for one of my Min Pins, again, very patience and good service!

Edit: I just remembered another one, what about Ibiza Photography? He has a Facebook page and takes photos at some shows.

Good luck!

Edited by Tambaqui