Dog To Move Into The Lodge Soon.

MarieC

How funny - I just read the Sun article. She used to own a 'mini pomeranian'. Atleast she didnt call it a tea cup but let's face it, Julia - you owned a runt if it was undersized, not a mini anything. Calling it a mini doesnt detract from the fact that if it was undersized it was defective.

Hmmm not sure that Jules buying a designer mongrel is going to encourage Australians to buy mongrels. No one likes her as PM anyway so it'll probably be a great advert for buying from ethical breeders.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Send Jules a message direct - I did!

http://www.pm.gov.au/contact-your-pm

Seriously do not get a designer mutt - two different breeds being

forced to mate, hence the bitch is constantly in whelp. Do the right thing

and get a registered pure bred dog and do not support heinous back yard puppy

farms. Call Dr Chris from Bondi Vet for a better understanding of the

cruelty that these designer dogs are inflicted if you must, before giving your money

to some scum bags.

Call Dr Chris from Bondi Vet for a better understanding of the

cruelty that these designer dogs are inflicted if you must, before giving your money

to some scum bags.

You told her to call Dr Chris??? Oh man I hope she doesnt. That would be the blind leading the blind. She'll just bat her eyelids and ask him to take his shirt off.

Guest Black Obsession

When Julia made that ignorant comment about Julian Assange, and then snobbed the Dalai Lama (how rude!), she completely lost my vote.

So, I'm not surprised that she bought a 'designer dog' (a dog from a BYBer, pet shop, or puppy farm).

, and then snobbed the Dalai Lama (how rude!), she completely lost my vote.

Aus PMs always snub him to toady to the chinese govt but she had no excuse because the Dalai Lama is no longer head of state to CTA. Really gutless act. sorry :offtopic:

Back to the dog - they should have offered to buy the jack on the comedy show about her although maybe he doesnt want a shedding dog (pretty funny if he thinks all noodles are non shedders - he could be in for a bit of a surprise)

to some scum bags.

You told her to call Dr Chris??? Oh man I hope she doesnt. That would be the blind leading the blind. She'll just bat her eyelids and ask him to take his shirt off.

That's what I'd do... *grin*... Wouldn't let him treat my dogs though...

T.

to some scum bags.

As if she will read it anyway - and at least he is on the band wagon these days, he does not support the sale of pets through pet shops nor purchasing from a puppy factory, he has stated that on the 7pm show.

[quote name='First Time Puppy Owner' timestamp='1315953871'

As if she will read it anyway - and at least he is on the band wagon these days, he does not support the sale of pets through pet shops nor purchasing from a puppy factory, he has stated that on the 7pm show.

Her PA probably will. Thanks for that info about Chris - I missed that episode of 7pm project. Good on him

(I'd still ask him to take his shirt off :rofl: )

, and then snobbed the Dalai Lama (how rude!), she completely lost my vote.

Aus PMs always snub him to toady to the chinese govt but she had no excuse because the Dalai Lama is no longer head of state to CTA. Really gutless act. sorry :offtopic:

Back to the dog - they should have offered to buy the jack on the comedy show about her although maybe he doesnt want a shedding dog (pretty funny if he thinks all noodles are non shedders - he could be in for a bit of a surprise)

:eek: Hope you're not sending up the PMs private life in public. :laugh:

Awful isn't it? Of all the wonderful breeds/rescue etc. out there, they do this. Really amps up the 'oodle' cause and the issues associated with how many are bred and kept. Has the appearance of supporting puppy farms even though she probably doesn't. That will be enough for joe public though :(

hope this isnt to far off topic BUT im trying to write a letter to my radio station as they regually play an add for a puppy farm who vists once a month with designer pups for sale.... imnot good at letters and stuff so if anyone has any snipets of letters you sent to the pm or something about how bad this is please share so i can use it and hopefully convince the station not to take there money and let them advertise any more.

this is one for the Gillard lovers ;)

Julia Gillard was seated next to a little girl on an airline flight to Canberra .

She turned to the little girl and said, "Do you want to talk? Flights go quicker if you strike up a conversation with your fellow passenger."

The little girl, who had just started to read her book, replied, "What would you like to talk about?"

"Oh, I don't know," said Julia. "How about global warming, refugee policy, or stimulus packages?"

"OK," the little girl said. "Those could be interesting topics, but let me ask you a question first: A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat the same stuff – grass, yet a deer excretes little pellets, while a cow turns out a flat patty, and a horse produces clumps. Why do you suppose this is?"

Julia, visibly surprised by the little girl's intelligence, thought about it and said, "Hmmm, I have no idea."

To which the little girl replied, "Do you really feel qualified to discuss global warming, refugees, or the economy, when you don't know sh%t?"

She then went back to reading her book.