Dog Model And Bathroom Needed Please!

huga

Ohhhh how fun! Would be very keen :)

My partner and i have done pinup shoots with Gold Coast Pinup Photography (our pics are on their FB fanpage). We both (especially him) have tattoos and 3 beautiful bull terriers.

Have talked for ages about doing some photos with the dogs involved- let me know if you still need people and how we can get involved :)

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You guys are awesome, thank you :)

Can I just remind anyone, that if you are interested in becoming involved, you drop either of us an email. That way we can have a proper list of people and dogs and it makes it much, much easier for us. Thank you!

Just shared the Facebook link with a male friend who has a boxer. The boxer is an older gentleman, the guy is nice to look at. Not sure he'll go for it, but I have attempted to bribe him with home baked cake and biscuits.

Ok, I'm floored. I've just come home to 21 emails. I have no idea how many Serena has. You guys are awesome, but unfortunately not everyone is going to be able to be involved. But don't stop sending your applications in! We will look at them all individually before we decide.

Huga, my mate seems keen.... keep an eye out for an email from Luke who has a boxer.

Apparently I owe him cupcakes.

Eta: send Lauren the link. She would totally rock what your doing. I do believe Snot has recovered from his neck relapse and is off crate rest. Oh and doesn't her browse have a shar-pei?

Edited by spanky