Helper Need For Litter Due Any Day In Sydney Area

zzz Top

Hi I have just been contacted from a person who got a male pup from me at the begin of the year.

They now have puppies due any time and do not have a clue about what to do, I live 12 hours away, so am no help to them and they can not get in contact with the breeder of the female, They are looking for some one to take the girl and do everthing with the pups and they are happy to pay some one to do this. They are in Sydney, if there is any one will to take on a litter at this time please let me know and I will give you there phone number.

Why on earth did they breed the bitch and not bother to find out what they needed to do when she whelps? Surely the bitch would be better off at home with someone close by to mentor the owners. Also if you sold them a dog, why don't you know where they live? This all seems very strange.

Huh?? - how can you sell someone a dog and not know where they live? Ok - perhaps they have moved in the meantime.....

IMO the bitch shouldn't be taken somewhere, they should find someone who knows what they're doing to come to the place where the bitch is most comfortable and settled - her home.

Cannot believe how people continue to breed without having the faintest idea of what they're doing, makes me sooooo angry.

Tell them to buy "The Book of The Bitch" and have a read up.

Won't even go into what I think of the owner of the bitch :mad:(

But I'd be very wary of offers from potential puppy farmers or just the unscrupulous who will 'relieve' the owners of the pups & bitch.

what about the breeder of the bitch due to whelp ? can they assist ?

fifi

A little OT, but along the same lines of not being prepared - I often get people who order 2-3 days before there bitch is due to whelp! And they say can I have it by tomorrow, um no you are in the middle of no where and even express post won't get it to you in under 2 days. :eek:

what about the breeder of the bitch due to whelp ? can they assist ?

fifi

The OP says they weren't able to get in touch with the bitch's breeder. Sounds v.messy and frustrating.

:) oh ok, thank you for that, that will teach me to be in several different DOL threads, patting cat on my lap, watching dogs play, talking to someone on FB and answering an email at the sime time !! :laugh:

fifi