60 Weavers

Ashwyn my German coolie & Gabby's brother loves to weave so thought I would have a go at the 60 weavers held recently at my club's mock trial as you can see he thoroughly enjoyed it. Did it in 13.3s might have gone faster if he hadn't barked so much :) Here is the link to see him in action... enjoy

Gorgeous! I can't believe how fast he is! He's faster than my dog on 12 poles :laugh: Elbie weaves conscientiously but he puts his head down and weaves with great concentration and is still very slow about it - I'm not sure when he'll speed up. He always looks like he's taking it very seriously and is not as joyous as Ashwyn yet!

I also love this 60 weave poles challenge. The dobe is AMAZING and I feel so sorry for the border collie who ends up going backards :cry:

Great effort there!!

Didn't go back through it a second time, but perhaps interesting to note how many weavers before your dog began to bark. Was he perhaps yelling out that someone got it wrong and this was going on longer than he expected it to!!??? Lol.

He never missed a weaver in the 3 go's he had, he got faster each run, couldn't let his sister beat him :)

He barks in majority of his runs in the agility & jumping, think he's saying for me to get a move on!!!!!!

He is known as Mr Hyper, only has 2 speeds Fast & Express mode!!

Edited by Opalgal