What Kind Of Bed Do You Have

wantsapuppy

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Z has a few beds :)

Outside he has one of these so that I can move it around when I work so he can "supervise" - he's on a chain in this photo because i was working out the front which isn't fenced.

5335961080_f17a5cd16b.jpg

And inside he has a crate with a big cushion in it, though I don't have photos of that. He also has a crate outside, though he rarely uses it and a k9 pro soft crate that travels in the car with us.

Z has a few beds :)

Outside he has one of these so that I can move it around when I work so he can "supervise" - he's on a chain in this photo because i was working out the front which isn't fenced.

5335961080_f17a5cd16b.jpg

And inside he has a crate with a big cushion in it, though I don't have photos of that. He also has a crate outside, though he rarely uses it and a k9 pro soft crate that travels in the car with us.

What a beautiful boy

Zeke has a trampoline bed, started out with hessian which was replaced with a shadecloth cover, good for summer for airflow and getting him off the ground in winter :) He has a pillow on it for softness which he quite likes.

I just went and took these snaps of him modeling his bed :D

ZekeBed7.jpg

ZekeBed5.jpg

ZekeBed6.jpg

Awww what a poser.

Zeke has a trampoline bed, started out with hessian which was replaced with a shadecloth cover, good for summer for airflow and getting him off the ground in winter :) He has a pillow on it for softness which he quite likes.

I just went and took these snaps of him modeling his bed :D

ZekeBed7.jpg

ZekeBed5.jpg

ZekeBed6.jpg

I've said it before but Zeke is one of the funniest dogs.He always makes me smile. :)

Acheron has a gel cooling bed, right next to my side of the bed in our room. He also has an inner spring cot mattress in the lounge room and a wool mattress outside (he usually lays on the grass in the shade though). Flash has a pillow or her choice of any bed in the house. She often sleeps in one of the kids beds with them. Barkley has a Queen size latex mattress, that is the only place he will sleep (with us).

All the dogs and cats (3 of each) have access to our bed but it gets to hot for everyone to stay on it and Acheron takes up too much room.

ETA Pics of furkids in bed.

This one is poor quality but is a common sight in our house

post-35373-0-04963600-1321354387_thumb.jpg

post-35373-0-31623300-1321354409_thumb.jpg

post-35373-0-18121300-1321354421_thumb.jpg

Edited by dobesrock

6346583491_20ca81c775_z.jpg

the beds in the bedroom (there is also a big crate in the bedroom too)

But.. this is where you will see them sleeping most of the time

6346583473_24d0e0e3d1_z.jpg

6347333988_2bfaf08873_z.jpg

ETA: Charlie and Emmy does have a lot of other beds around the house too... these guys have a pretty sweet life :D

Edited by CW EW

Kennel for outside (just so we can say they have one). It's an excellent support frame for spider webs which is a good thing I guess because spiders are the only creatures that use it (the dogs sleep inside):

IMAG0094.jpg

Lofabed for the loungeroom:

lofaandcompany.jpg

Although apparently our lounge will do just as nicely!

3amigos.jpg

Perla dog bed shells with a custom made memory foam mattress and removable cover for the bedroom:

Chiropractor.jpg

Mine have a bit of a choice - trampoline beds in Summer and beanbags/cushions for Winter. They still seem to prefer to nick the sofa however many beds they are spoilt with. I buy the Aldi trampoline beds $25.00 and the last ones are over a year old - no rust ,not sagging yet - bargain!

post-35855-0-18115400-1321357630_thumb.jpg

post-35855-0-79313000-1321357647_thumb.jpg

post-35855-0-87609900-1321357710_thumb.jpg