What Kind Of Bed Do You Have

wantsapuppy

Great pics everyone! :thumbsup:

Rumor just got a new bed.. or should I say castle! I don't think it comes across in the pictures but it's very big and tall at the sides. We usually buy a bed, get it home and then realise he could do with a few sizes bigger (but he makes do) so we played it safe and got the biggest one we could find.

jsk32d.png

It's A Rosmans Tuff Dog bed. It's probably a bit much for summer but he will relocate to the cool tiles if that's the case.

21d03f9.png

He also has his very own couch in the living room (pillows included :laugh: ) It's from IKEA and if he spreads out he takes up the whole thing.

nwd7wm.jpg

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My sheltie has a Snooza 'Big Dog Bed' - yes, made for Large/Giant breeds, but I do have a 'Giant' sized Sheltie :D

Sorry the photos aren't very clear - but you get the gist...he loves his bed :)

He loves the sherpa cover...I always put a blanket on the top, but most mornings it's on the floor.

post-11166-0-59610300-1321591615_thumb.jpg

post-11166-0-93396500-1321591632_thumb.jpg

post-11166-0-37262900-1321591644_thumb.jpg

This is Bud in his bed. He has this one since we got him. He usually starts the night of in his bed but by the time morning comes around he is in the bed with us (under the doona). We have a waterbed and he has his own step at the end of it so he can come up when he wants during the night. This is also where he sleeps when we go out or are at work. Makes himself comfy on the pillows.

:)

post-36989-0-02249100-1321599835_thumb.jpg

Even at age 3 my dogs will "kill" any bed I buy them. We had some like CW EW that lasted quite a while but eventually went the way of all other beds.

Was considering getting some from Aldi.....at the moment they have a shed out in the back yard with big couch cushions in it in case it rains or they want somewhere soft, normally they lay on the grass.

They sleep either in bed with us, on the couch, or on the carpet next to my bed, and yes one of them is almost 100 pounds :laugh:

My dogs are spoilt.

Edited by Aussie3

Kennel for outside (just so we can say they have one). It's an excellent support frame for spider webs which is a good thing I guess because spiders are the only creatures that use it (the dogs sleep inside):

IMAG0094.jpg

Lofabed for the loungeroom:

lofaandcompany.jpg

Although apparently our lounge will do just as nicely!

3amigos.jpg

Perla dog bed shells with a custom made memory foam mattress and removable cover for the bedroom:

Chiropractor.jpg

What lovely photos... first one is my fave, those innocent faces blinking out the door :D

Mine have a kennel outside - and inside Earl has one chair he is allowed on and Rosie has one of the plastic dog beds with blankets in it. Both of them sleep in their soft crates at night on pillows or blankets.

Earl likes to lie under the trampoline on the cool artificial turf.

post-25263-0-45717600-1321611491_thumb.jpg

post-25263-0-13872000-1321611642_thumb.jpg

Edited by KelpieHoundMum

I have the dog of a million beds!!!

She loves a snuggly bed. So...

post-34437-0-67666800-1321617096_thumb.jpg

This is her Snooza Cuddler that is in my room for her at night.

post-34437-0-45224300-1321617133_thumb.jpg

This is her chair in the living room.

But if that is occupied she has...

post-34437-0-40430200-1321617170_thumb.jpg

her snuggle bed

(most recent addition after she kept squeezing herself into the cat sized one at work...)

post-34437-0-38153200-1321617228_thumb.jpg

And at work she also has her crate (she also has one in the living room at home)

post-34437-0-61180400-1321617273_thumb.jpg

Then outside she has a trampoline bed and a kennel!!

There may be a million beds but funnily enough they all get used!! :D

Ed - pics were doing funny things!

Edited by Pretty Miss Emma

haha awesome photos, they are all amazing doggies :) Bobby under no circumstances will ever use a bed. Since he was a pup i literally got him every single bed available when i worked at PetBarn and he rejected them all. He loves either sleeping next to me on my bed ( its a single so we push for space) or when he isnt allowed he'll sleep under my bed so he can keep track of me at all hours of the night.

• 2 months later...