Dog Stopped For Driving Darwin Bus

Perry's Mum

Perry is a back seat driver but is eager to become a front seat one. She sits in the back but leans forward with her head on my shoulder and barks at anything she does not approve of such as road machines, large trucks, garbage trucks, and cars with loud doof doof stereos.

My Koolie tried the front seat at 12 weeks old after wriggling out of her car harness which was in the back seat! Not fun to restrain, happy, excited, biting, scratching puppy while in three lanes of moving traffic! I think my girl Paxy would drive very fast if she was allowed too with maniacal laughter all the way down the road. Could be interesting seeing as she's blind in one eye too! :laugh:

Perry is a back seat driver but is eager to become a front seat one. She sits in the back but leans forward with her head on my shoulder and barks at anything she does not approve of such as road machines, large trucks, garbage trucks, and cars with loud doof doof stereos.

Latte sits on the back ledge and rounds up all the other cars :laugh: Flash sits in the back but leans his head on my shoulder, I say to him "Constable (insert the local traffic cop's name here) will get you" and he automatically sits back in the seat :laugh: I put him in a harness once that clipped into the seatbeat, stopped at the end of the journey and he jumped out, he had chewed through it :laugh:

Latte sits on the back ledge and rounds up all the other cars :laugh: Flash sits in the back but leans his head on my shoulder, I say to him "Constable (insert the local traffic cop's name here) will get you" and he automatically sits back in the seat :laugh: I put him in a harness once that clipped into the seatbeat, stopped at the end of the journey and he jumped out, he had chewed through it :laugh:

Perry has not bothered chewing through - she just stretches her harness and seat belt as far as it will go. She knows a lot of the local police and is convinced that they are all her very best friends.

Perry has not bothered chewing through - she just stretches her harness and seat belt as far as it will go. She knows a lot of the local police and is convinced that they are all her very best friends.

my coolies know that their mum works as a criminal defence lawyer so that police shouldn't be their best friends :laugh::laugh::laugh: mind you, Flashy would be jumping all over a police officer for a pat if he met one, Latte is a bit standoffish with everyone so she wouldn't discriminate :laugh:

See now if it had of been an Aussie he would have been in the back, AC in his face at just the right temperature, surfing the net on his phone to find the next flyball or agility comp, telling the driver what he wants at the drive through while looking out the window thumbing his nose at the commoners that have to walk or drive their own cars!! All while looking good!!

Edited by Bull Arab