I Hate This Damn Weather

mytwowesties

I really hope this weather let's up soon.

One of the dogs decided it was too wet outside to go to the bathroom, and decided instead to go to the bathroom on the shag pile rug I the middle of the night.

Not fun at all.

They would never do it in front of us, infect they will go outside and give me the 'you are a bad mum look' because I don't have a pergola yet, when it's raining and they have to go.

Super frustrating, they could have least have done it on the timber floors!

Arrrrgh. ( but they still melt me when I look at them)

I hate this weather for the same reason : - ) for some reason they don't like the wet grass, and if they go they do tiny little bits and then feel the need to finish off in the house!!! Plus its like they get stir crazy!!!! i took mine for two walks today and they have played vigourously in the house and yet they still are awake! hopefully the weather will clear tommorow!

I practically had to push Riley out the door yesterday to go for a wee.

The thing I hate most is when he comes back in with wet feet, he gets super excited about being out of the rain that he races in on tiles and nearly goes head over heal with feet sliding everywhere. Im always worried he'll break his legs!

I now go outside with a towel and make him walk on it several times to dry his feet before he can inside, but that makes him even more excited :rolleyes:

I wish I had trained my dogs like my Mum, her two come inside and sit on a towel waiting to be dried off. My four run inside and jump all over my white leather lounge. I also have to go outside and hold an umbrella over them while they go to the toilet, otherwise they will not go off the veranda.

I practically had to push Riley out the door yesterday to go for a wee.

The thing I hate most is when he comes back in with wet feet, he gets super excited about being out of the rain that he races in on tiles and nearly goes head over heal with feet sliding everywhere. Im always worried he'll break his legs!

I now go outside with a towel and make him walk on it several times to dry his feet before he can inside, but that makes him even more excited :rolleyes:

This.

Mosley flew into the house the other day from right down the back of the yard, like a total headcase, and promptly went skidding into the shopping bags on the floor, which he then proceeded to pillage. Feral.

I often worry he'll snap a leg or something the way he slides round corners sometimes.....

Our are also very feral when it's wet, they wrestle 100 x more than normal and getting them in and "Pee Pees" (as it's known in our house) is a nightmare.... Lili doesn't like her feet getting wet and Mo will just sit out there in the rain like a numpty.

:laugh: @ Aussies doggies.My two are similar to yours.Maddie would run around outside in a cyclone hence the name MADdie.Stan hates it.He will hold on forever if he could but rain hail or shine when Stan has done a poo it's like he's won an olympic gold medal!I can hear him coming thundering up the stairs and then it's batten down the hatches as he zooms around the house leaping in the air.Bloody mad my greyhounds. :)

It is STILL pouring in Melb. It stopped for about 40 minutes this morning. yayay had a brief moment to put the dogs out

for a toilet.

I have one youngun who hides each time they have to go out side. she knows I'll catch her any way.

BJ, you have a dog & a white lounge??? How do you keep it white?

With four dogs in the house I have to put a blanket over the lounge so it doesn't get covered in dirty paw prints.

BB

I'm over the rain!!!

Mine love it though, so it's wet, muddy zoomies. Its more fun to dig holes too when it's mud that's being flung as well.

Sigh, I should get off the lounge but K9 Cops on Animal Planet is on, geez they let the dogs get real bites often (ah, hang on its America)

It is STILL pouring in Melb. It stopped for about 40 minutes this morning. yayay had a brief moment to put the dogs out

for a toilet.

I have one youngun who hides each time they have to go out side. she knows I'll catch her any way.

BJ, you have a dog & a white lounge??? How do you keep it white?

With four dogs in the house I have to put a blanket over the lounge so it doesn't get covered in dirty paw prints.

BB

Ha ha the truth of the matter is I don't, the lounge came from another couple when it would not fit in their new apartment, I would never have bought it but when its free who can so no. After 5 years it is stuffed, the dirt does wipe off it the big problem is the dogs have scratched it jumping onto it so it looks really tattered. I don't think it was an expensive suite to start with, or should I say not very well made and the cushions have all started to come apart. I would replace it but with the dogs and 3 fluffy cats I am stumped as to what to replace it with. Our other lounge is a moran leather suite, the dogs have not damaged it but the bloody cats have destroyed the arms scratching them. So I am still tossing up whether to go expensive and hope it lasts 10 years or cheap and throw it out after 5.

We have sun here now so at least the dogs are out, but they are still wet from the grass and Jester has a tide mark on his side. :laugh:

Just stopped raining here - going to send all out for a pee break while I can. Sun is trying to break through but by the look of the dark clouds to the south it won't last long. Hate to disturb them as all quietly sleeping but they all need a run as it has been raining here since 3:30am so it was only quick trip outside this morning.