First Clean Run And Now Tawzer...

leopuppy04

I'm sure the whole world is ganging up on us 'dog folk' to spend all of our money!! I am not buying anything because my CR order plus a recent visit to the states means I have no dosh!

But seriously!!!! Oh and is it wrong that I am more excited to buy stuff for the dogs than I am for myself :noidea:

Follow this linky - it's only for 3 days :)

http://www.tawzerdog.com/index/default.php

• 4 weeks later...

Excellent service on this website! I got my parcel yesterday(Leslie McDevitt DVD half price), AND a $25 gift card!!! no strings attached so it seems. No minimum spend etc

What is with this? Is it the best website ever? thanks for putting me on to this guys! :thumbsup:

Excellent service on this website! I got my parcel yesterday(Leslie McDevitt DVD half price), AND a $25 gift card!!! no strings attached so it seems. No minimum spend etc

What is with this? Is it the best website ever? thanks for putting me on to this guys! :thumbsup:

yeah I got mine this week too and also got the $25 gift card. It doesn't seem to have an expiry date either. More shopping!!

Guest lavendergirl

I am reluctant to order anything online after the trouble I am having with Topbuy not delivering goods ordered. I am really interested in the Music for Calming Canines CD though....

I have some Chris Bach DVD's and I quite like some of the stuff she talks about. Not a fan of the props she uses laugh.gif but she has some wisdom to share in her seminars. She is a positive trainer and focuses on giving the dog usable information to teach behaviours. I recommend her stuff thumbsup1.gif

I have some Chris Bach DVD's and I quite like some of the stuff she talks about. Not a fan of the props she uses laugh.gif but she has some wisdom to share in her seminars. She is a positive trainer and focuses on giving the dog usable information to teach behaviours. I recommend her stuff thumbsup1.gif

Thank you RS. What kind of props? Would you recommend a good title? :)