First Clean Run And Now Tawzer...

leopuppy04

I have her competition obedience one, titled Obedience Competition (Performance) Training for Accuracy, Reliability, and Relationship.

I also have one on Reinforcement, and the Third Way Foundation Seminar (which I haven't watched yet).

So obviously my interest in her stuff is from an obedience competition point of view. If you're interested in something else, I can't help with recommendations off her list because I don't know :)

Oh and the props are to teach fronts and stuff, she uses pipe and wood and stuff as a guide for them. They have their uses, but I think she over complicates it by making special things for it. Just use a wall, much easier laugh.gif Pipe has its uses too and I've used it for some things as a guide but she makes these fancy contraptions!

Edited by RubyStar

Oh and the props are to teach fronts and stuff, she uses pipe and wood and stuff as a guide for them. They have their uses, but I think she over complicates it by making special things for it. Just use a wall, much easier laugh.gif

:laugh: Fair enough.

Thanks RS. I'll look those titles up. I'm am thinking something with an obedience slant as I am going to dabble in a bit of obedience training with my girl.

If only we had access to a rental library like that it would be heavenly

Agreed! I had the exact same thought whilst I was browsing the website.

Can anyone tell me some more about Chris Bach please?

Surely someone in Australia with a doggie business wants to start up a library with a great range like this hint hint for anyone reading :idea:

If only we had access to a rental library like that it would be heavenly

Agreed! I had the exact same thought whilst I was browsing the website.

Can anyone tell me some more about Chris Bach please?

Surely someone in Australia with a doggie business wants to start up a library with a great range like this hint hint for anyone reading :idea:

My dog club have a good library and lend the books and DVDs out to the instructors. Very handy!