Favourite Dog Movies

jacqui835

Well I figure I can't be the only one who loves seeing dogs in movies, so I thought I would link some of my favourites and maybe other people would know of some good ones too that I haven't seen before.

Firstly, my all time favourite, the Doberman in Eyes of an Angel

The German Shepherd in Bad Moon

I probably should post a quick warning that if I had to guess, both movies would be rated M - MA and the videos, although only short clips of the dogs could be a bit scary for younger viewers.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the working Springers in the BBC mini-series of Pride & Prejudice. Add Mr Darcy and it doesn't get any more perfect :love: :love: :love:

Lol if the dogs were only ever on screen at the same time as Mr Darcy that might explain why I never noticed them before...

I had never even heard of the John Travolta movie with the Dobe so I looked at the link and am sitting here bawling! :cry:

I'm not sure I could watch the whole movie, I'm such a sook.

It gets me every time :( But to be honest, it's not a great movie, that clip is in my opinion better than the movie itself (ie the only redeeming feature is the doberman).

I had never even heard of the John Travolta movie with the Dobe so I looked at the link and am sitting here bawling! :cry:

I'm not sure I could watch the whole movie, I'm such a sook.

It gets me every time :( But to be honest, it's not a great movie, that clip is in my opinion better than the movie itself (ie the only redeeming feature is the doberman).

I'll add to the tear jerker dog movies harchi with Richard Gere I can't even bring myself to watch the movie just anticipating how much it will make me cry!!!

I love the working Springers in the BBC mini-series of Pride & Prejudice. Add Mr Darcy and it doesn't get any more perfect :love: :love: :love:

hehe - I love this movie soooo much!!

My favourite dog movies are

Air Bud

Homeward Bound

Hachi

But best ever book with a dog story woven in (so dog is not main character) is Rilla of Ingleside. Just love little Dog Monday at the end :cry: