Favourite Dog Movies

jacqui835

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Miracle Dogs-Rue McClanahan, Kate Jackson & Gorgeoous Engl Springer Spaniels.

http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1808510985/details

Hotel for Dogs

Jack Londons-Call of the Wild

Two Brothers-tigers & SCHIPPERKE

Best in Show

Old Yella

Second Hand Lions-Has Frenchie Bulldogs

http://www.quickflix.com.au/Catalogue/Title/SecondhandLions/19650?catalogueFunction=3

BB

hey :) Does anyone know where on the net i can download some of these movies ? Really excited to see some of them problem is i cant find anywhere to watch them online

I'd check out thepiratebay.org :) Has heaps of movie torrents, even sometimes the more obscure ones you can't find anywhere else :thumbsup:

hey :) Does anyone know where on the net i can download some of these movies ? Really excited to see some of them problem is i cant find anywhere to watch them online

I'd check out thepiratebay.org :) Has heaps of movie torrents, even sometimes the more obscure ones you can't find anywhere else :thumbsup:

Thank you minimiss thats an awesome site !! :thumbsup:

Any other sites i can try? piratebay is giving me a hard time

Edited by Bobby_The_Samoyed

Thank you minimiss thats an awesome site !! :thumbsup:

Any other sites i can try? piratebay is giving me a hard time

If you have a torrent program (e.g vuze) those files on piratebay should be able to be downloaded and played without too much hassles. I only really use that one as there are always comments telling you if the file is corrupt / fake. Or, http://www.tv-links.eu/ - usually has some movies on there, not the biggest selection like piratebay, but you can watch them online without too much difficulty. :)

One of my all time favourites from since I was little is a lovely film called C.H.O.M.P.S. For years I thought it was a Disney flick and searched everywhere until I ordered it from Amazon (and found out it's by MGM!).

It's a delightful movie about the world's first computerised watchdog and the little scruffy terrier playing Chomps is so cute!!

Also has tear-jerker moments so tissues required! :D

One of my all time favourites from since I was little is a lovely film called C.H.O.M.P.S. For years I thought it was a Disney flick and searched everywhere until I ordered it from Amazon (and found out it's by MGM!).

It's a delightful movie about the world's first computerised watchdog and the little scruffy terrier playing Chomps is so cute!!

Also has tear-jerker moments so tissues required! :D

Sounds great :) Will search for this one!

All the old classic Lassie movies, K9, and used to love watching the TV series Rin Tin Tin.

Me too & some of the latest Lassie.

I have lots of dog movie favourites.

Turner & Hooch, Beethoven 1,2,3,4, K9 1,2,3, Eight Below, Snow Dogs, Hotel for Dogs, Down & Out in Beverly Hills, Benji original & newer version, Bingo, As Good as it Gets, The Lake House, Zeus & Roxanne - the friendship between a dog & a dolphin.

I'm a massive fan of Christopher Guest (re-watched Spinal Tap tonight :thumbsup: so good ) so number one for me is Best in Show, it totally appeals to my sense of humour.

As a kid it was Footrot Flats and Oliver and Company, I spent so long trying to draw the characters.

Old Yeller will always get me tearing up.

'Love Leads The Way'- movie about Morris Frank who gets Buddy (GSD) one of the first seeing eye dogs. Beautiful movie.

I saw this movie many years ago & didn't know it's name. I've told people about it & wish I could see it again.

Some others are Silver Wolf, Hachi, Miracle Dogs, You've Got Mail, & yet to see Red Dog.

k I have so meny most of which have already been named eg. K9 +k911, Turner and hooch, Balto, White fang (found my love for wolves in this movie), Homeward bound, Lassie series,Kelly series, rin tin tin, Bengi series ect.

but I just wanna throw out some who haven't been mentioned either not seen or Forgotten

Advetures of yellow dog

cats and dogs - funny

shilo - about a beagle, heartwarming

Lethal weapon

Mans Best friend - not meny wound have seen this one But is one of the best ever IMO, Ignited my love for Bernese Mountain dogs it never says in the movie what he was but when i was little and saw it i research high and low to find out and it was what i came up with with research as a 10 yr old. It's a thriller and has graphic scenes that some not be able to stomach but this clip is not so bad .

And one other not well known is one called Fluke what i believe is a Beautiful Irish setter.

I know there is more Ive forgotten lol.

Edited by Angeluca

Not so much a movie about dogs but the film adaptation of 'Island of the Blue Dolphins'

made in 1964 (about the same time as "the Littlest Hobo ??)

had some amazing scenes with dogs in them and it was set on an

island where two kids were stranded and they share this island with wild dogs.

When i was a kid i loved this movie and even read the book after watching it.

Has anyone else seen it?