Rising Stars For 2012

Trisven13

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please spare a thought for my rising star, Nova, who is currently hospitalised at the vet with a suspected stomach obstruction. Currently undergoing a barium series and expected to have surgery in the morning :(

Any positive vibes for Nova would be so very much appreciated.

Please spare a thought for my rising star, Nova, who is currently hospitalised at the vet with a suspected stomach obstruction. Currently undergoing a barium series and expected to have surgery in the morning :(

Oh - Allerzeit I am crossing everything possible that Nova has the best possible result :hug:

Thinking of you and Nova :(

The barium is taking longer than normal to go through, and it looks as though there is something in her stomach by the way the barium is flowing. She's on IV fluids, and is alert and bright and not trying to vomit (she has been at the vet since 2pm - last vomit would have been at about 11.30am). They will x-ray again in the morning and see what has happened with the barium overnight, but they expect to operate in the morning.

Poor Nova sending her good vibes and to you too

Oh that is awful Allerzeit :( I recently had my Lani at the vets too after eating things she shouldnt. Wishing all the best and a speedy recovery to Nova !!! :hug: