Rising Stars For 2012

Trisven13

OOooooo - lookit Pascall! :love: :love: Just gorgeous!

Here's Nova being anything BUT a rising star :p Taken yesterday during her playdate with her brother, Bruce. That's Nova pulling the monster face, and look closely at Bruce in the background - and what he has in his mouth.... :laugh:

post-3516-0-40770000-1332727491_thumb.jpg

I'm sure I kept the devil-puppy, and this photo only proves it! What a face!

Love it :rofl: :rofl:

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Allerzeit that is a rather unbecoming pic of both Nova and Bruce, but it really made me giggle :rofl::rofl::rofl: ...

Ain't she sweet?? I'll pop her in the back of your car at the next show - you know you want her! :laugh:

The thing is, I have half a dozen photos of the two of the playing and in every single one of them Nova is snarling smiling at Bruce :laugh:

My little baby "Kinta" GSD (LSC) at her first show got

BEST BABY PUPPY IN GROUP!!!!!!!! In a very lovely baby line up :)

She is only just 3 months old

This is the first class in group win for the breed in Australia

So proud of my little girl !!!

This is my rising star. She has won 4 Minor in Groups this year, converting 2 of these to Minor in Show and last weekend she won Puppy in Group and converted this to Puppy in Show... Im such a proud mother :D

Kineta Femme Fatale 'Tori' - she is my first lakie

post-23273-0-65087600-1333340789_thumb.jpg

My little baby "Kinta" GSD (LSC) at her first show got

BEST BABY PUPPY IN GROUP!!!!!!!! In a very lovely baby line up :)

She is only just 3 months old

This is the first class in group win for the breed in Australia

So proud of my little girl !!!

This is my rising star. She has won 4 Minor in Groups this year, converting 2 of these to Minor in Show and last weekend she won Puppy in Group and converted this to Puppy in Show... Im such a proud mother :D

Kineta Femme Fatale 'Tori' - she is my first lakie

Congratulations to both of you! What fabulous Rising Star results! :thumbsup::cheer:

Thanks Allerzeit :thanks: I am super proud :)

I should also add Master Leo also did well, he was awarded Best Baby of Breed :)

Went with a couple of friends, who all had baby GSD's too and I must say, for all the first time in the ring, they all did super and were very well behaved babies :)

I should also add Master Leo also did well, he was awarded Best Baby of Breed :)

Well, of course he did! He would have to win baby of breed just for his gorgeous ears!! :love:

Rotts just get stupid, screwed up ears when they're teething - baby sheppie ears are so much cuter!

Yes, well they are still very much in the awkward puppy everywhere stage :laugh: very cute.

We even got asked "what breed are they?"...when we replied "German Shepherds" they commented "even with those ears" :laugh: hmmmmmn gotta laugh!!

Was so cute, on the Sunday she got many cheers and claps from surrounding exhibitors and laughs from the judge as she was so cute....a little crowd pleaser...of course she lapped up the attention :laugh:

Definitely in the name ... :laugh:

Well done Pockets! But she has a cool name so she was destined to be a star (my old Kelpie shares her name) :D

Well done to Tori again as well RNH! We always knew she was a star :D

I have Gus's first show on Saturday, I am soooo nervious he also has decided to roll in dirt this morning, so I now have a a black lab instead of a dalmatian.... and to top this all off his a nightmare to bath!

All the best Cheeky!!!! :thumbsup: I am sure you and Gus will have a very fun time :)

I have Gus's first show on Saturday, I am soooo nervious he also has decided to roll in dirt this morning, so I now have a a black lab instead of a dalmatian.... and to top this all off his a nightmare to bath!

All the best Cheeky!!!! :thumbsup: I am sure you and Gus will have a very fun time :)

Thanks :), I need all the encouragement I can get!!.. watch me turn into a tomato in the ring, I get very embarressed easily... hahah Im sure it will be a fun day never the less.

Good luck to you and Gus! Remember to take photos :)

Good luck to you and Gus! Remember to take photos :)