Rising Stars For 2012

Trisven13

Just an update on Bellarell Newline Lacey Face, she became a champion 1 day before turning 8 mths old and has been winning either minor in Group or Minor in show at nearly all her outings as well as 2 RU to BIG, I love my baby face. Also not to be outdone my Whippet bot got his title in the same week as face Bellarell My Lord Muldoon is just 18mths old and is a real sweetheart. This picture of Face was taken at the Grafton show week, my good friends Trevor and Amanda took her down with Muldoon to show for me. The picture of Muldoon was taken after his second Best Head win at the QLD whippet shows earlier this year. 2 home bred champions in one week, gotta be happy with that.:thumbsup:

post-25564-0-08354100-1336742962_thumb.jpg post-25564-0-40200600-1336742992_thumb.jpg

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woohoo! Well done Nazrelle!

I had a good weekend with my crew :)

Young Taavi (Lappy) yesterday won Puppy Sweepstakes out of approx 30 puppies then backed it up with BOB - so you could say his owner was happy LOL. Then today Miss Jive (Kelpie) was 4th out of 31 Baby Puppies in Sweeps! And was looked at for a long time by the judge in Baby IG but by that time she was over it so after a bit didn't want to stack any more LOL Not that I blame her as it was her 4th time in the ring :p

Well done to Tempe! That is a fabulous amount of points!

We were happy with Miss Anikka being on 81 points at 9 months and that is with mainly 8point BCC or 11+ point BOBs :thumbsup: She has yet to be beaten fo BCC ;) Although if she only gets BCC at the next two WA shows and doesn't get BCC at any of the shows in Vic then I have told her owner she can't be shown at the next show in June as that would be her title and I can't be there then :o :laugh:

I'm excited that you're making the trek over for the champ show :D One day I'll take Veikko to Perth for the royal - it would seem a shame not to since we have so much family over there (I grew up in Perth and dad still lives there) and so many accomodation options :D

Young Taavi (Lappy) yesterday won Puppy Sweepstakes out of approx 30 puppies then backed it up with BOB - so you could say his owner was happy LOL. Then today Miss Jive (Kelpie) was 4th out of 31 Baby Puppies in Sweeps! And was looked at for a long time by the judge in Baby IG but by that time she was over it so after a bit didn't want to stack any more LOL Not that I blame her as it was her 4th time in the ring :p

Yay!!!

I'm excited that you're making the trek over for the champ show :D One day I'll take Veikko to Perth for the royal - it would seem a shame not to since we have so much family over there (I grew up in Perth and dad still lives there) and so many accomodation options :D

I can't wait to see all the Lappies! Although I do keep scratching my head about why I am taking Jive over when she can only do 1 show out of the 3 :laugh: I would stress if I left her at home though - the adult dogs I can cope with :D

You definitely need to come to Perth Royal one year! You can ask Jacq - we are very welcoming to ES visitors :thumbsup:

Introducing "Faith" Dykinta Secrets Safron. Pic taken about a month ago. She is now 10 months old. While not getting many classes in group, she got her first points yesterday beating her grandmother Dykinta Take a Chance and getting RU BOB!!! She has had so far 7 Reserve Challenges, the first 2 coming from the Minor Puppy class, and now yesterday getting her first Challenge. If anything my handling has let her down but I think we are now working well together.

post-13051-0-36822000-1337488823_thumb.jpg

I can't wait to see all the Lappies! Although I do keep scratching my head about why I am taking Jive over when she can only do 1 show out of the 3 :laugh: I would stress if I left her at home though - the adult dogs I can cope with :D

You definitely need to come to Perth Royal one year! You can ask Jacq - we are very welcoming to ES visitors :thumbsup:

Your taking her so I can have Jive cuddles!! Makes perfect sense to me :D

You can wear her out for me Jumabaar ;) I forgot how much energy she has as Anikka kept her entertained during the day while she was here :laugh:

GoldenWei, well done on your first points :thumbsup: She is certainly a lovely looking girl :)

At United Pinscher Show (Affenpinschers / Mininature Pinschers / German Pinschers) Hudson was awarded BEST OF BREED from a Strong entry of Affenpinschers and followed it up with PUPPY IN SHOW, expertly handled by Ashley Reid.

301888_3628265862090_1137368401_33371097_2002728433_n.jpg

What are their temperaments like? They look like a spunky dog :D Can they do agility?? :D

They seem to vary a fair bit in temperament - no sure if it is bloodline related or environmental.

There doesn't seem to be any in Aust doing Agility, however I have seen a few pictures of some O/S doing agility, :thumbsup:

Well done on everyones wins - specially Hudson - he looks just gorgeous.... While im in Melbourne can I meet him then sneek him into my hand luggage to come home with me... LOL

My Tori - Kineta Femme Fatale had a lovely weekend in Geraldton. She was awarded 2 x RUIG's, 1 x Puppy in Show and 1 x Puppy in Group. She is currently #4 All Breeds rising star in WA and number 2 rising star terrier in WA

• 2 weeks later...

Hudson had his QLD debut yesterday, going 2nd in puppy sweeps, Best of Breed + Puppy in Show!! It was such an awesome day, considering it rained and finished almost in the dark!

He is currently 3rd Rising star in the breed, behind his sister and a gorgeous baby :) Have had a few shows lately with just under the 250 entries which has meant he has missed out on close to 50 points, but he is still doing better than I could have ever hoped!

Here is a photo, not the best because of the flash and Hudson is a-framing a bit, wasn't sure what the guy with the keys was doing over out of the picture! haha.. but love it anyway.. He looks so much more grown up than his last pictures!

543014_10151170710913662_836443661_13470499_1889317474_n.jpg

Hudson the Affenpinscher received a lovely critique form Sydney Royal -

Hudson (Ch Strongfort Que Será Será) @ 10 months of age

Dog News Australia May 2012, Sydney Royal Critique

Affenpinscher Judge - Mrs B Roos-Borjesen (Sweden)

Beautiful puppy, very very promising, excellent coat, put down to perfection, beautiful head, very nice expression, enough angulation in front and rear end, has the correct movement, just needs time to mature to become a star.

389254_3695727748595_1351899549_n.jpg