Rising Stars For 2012

Trisven13

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Flaves, your girl has a lovely head :)

Sayly and LucyCharzie, well done on your wins :)

We have our first show for a month this coming weekend and Taavi turned 1 this week! I can't believe how quickly time is going...

Been a while since I updated about my pups.

Belbracon Seeker Lover Keeper "Lulu" was in her first show in a while on the weekend. She got BOB :thumbsup:

I haven't entered many shows this year so far, been a bit slack and/or sick and pregnant :laugh:

Here she is:

photo-12.jpg

photo-13.jpg

JT, Lulu's brother, doesn't much like the show ring, and I don't have time these days to train him. his owners enjoy doing agility and tracking with him so I've decided to pull him from the ring. It's a shame as he is a lovely boy but he is a much loved pet and very happy NOT being in the show ring so I am happy with that :)

At 14 months of age Hudson is already a Multi Runner Up Best In Show Winner from the Junior class,

with many in show awards at Championship All Breed and Specialty level.

Hudson is handled by Ashley Reid.

Hudson (Aust Ch Strongfort Que Será Será) pictured at 12 months

243637_3885007000458_1899249792_o.jpg

I am proud to say that Hudson will now be known as Aust Ch Dykinta Night Maestro!

He managed to pick up the last few points with a bang, winning his first ever Best In Group under Mr. B Daley (NSW) at just 13 months of age.

I am so proud of my little man, we have both learnt so much and he has got me hooked in the world of dog showing. I could have never hoped for a better first dog, and I can't wait to find out what else is in store for us in the future!

I am proud to say that Hudson will now be known as Aust Ch Dykinta Night Maestro!

He managed to pick up the last few points with a bang, winning his first ever Best In Group under Mr. B Daley (NSW) at just 13 months of age.

I am so proud of my little man, we have both learnt so much and he has got me hooked in the world of dog showing. I could have never hoped for a better first dog, and I can't wait to find out what else is in store for us in the future!

Congratulations!

My little Kinta is now 6 months old, she has just returned home from a little showing holiday in Sydney with her co-owner

While in Sydney she was a multi placed sweepies getter, baby in group and multi Best of Breed winner.

I knew I missed her, but did not realise how much until I picked her up at the airport yesterday.

Snapped this quick shot last night of my very pretty girl

7578850708_698d732d50.jpg

Kinta 6months by pockets2013, on Flickr

Im a bit late into 2012, but here is my new baby, taken at 12 weeks. She has a couple of Open shows and one Champ show, then she is in the Royal. Its been 2 years since ive stepped in the show ring, so im just a bit excited! :thumbsup:

I bred this girl.

Its a bad photo, she was a bit cold and hunched up, I will have to get more in the sun on the weekend.

ETA another photo. :D

post-6570-0-96610400-1342762713_thumb.jpg

post-6570-0-34403100-1342762724_thumb.jpg

Edited by Whipitgood

A quick picture of my two rising stars. Both are multiple class in group winners, and Rosie (the Irish) is also a multiple class in show winner and top Irish Terrier rising star at not even 5 months of age. Panda has numerous reserve challenges, all bar one have been to my older girl Holly. :laugh:

338649_4337490755130_2063165463_o.jpg

Edited by Sayly

• 3 weeks later...

Well my little girl Eva, came away with 2 challenges this weekend at Wagga. This was despite her crocaroo impersonation on friday - crocodile cross kangaroo - but at least she had fun and amused all the on lookers My boy Bohdi who was my rising star last year, but injured himself and had his first shows back this weekend at Wagga, also got 2 challenges, a RUBOB and a BOB.

I am happy with how he went for his first shows back after 8mo out from injury.

On Friday 10th August Warrior got the last points needed for his Australian Champion title (pending). My boy did it in style, being one of only 3 run off for group and being Junior in Group! Many thanks to the judge Mr M. Curk (NSW) who recognised Warriors wonderful qualities.

post-3047-0-26373200-1344810342_thumb.jpg

Minbeemedia took some fantastic pics of Warrior and his Mum Fern over the weekend. I look forward to sharing some here on the show forum once received. :D

On Friday 10th August Warrior got the last points needed for his Australian Champion title (pending). My boy did it in style, being one of only 3 run off for group and being Junior in Group! Many thanks to the judge Mr M. Curk (NSW) who recognised Warriors wonderful qualities.

post-3047-0-26373200-1344810342_thumb.jpg

Minbeemedia took some fantastic pics of Warrior and his Mum Fern over the weekend. I look forward to sharing some here on the show forum once received. :D

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!! Congrats!