Personalised Christmas Cards

cornell

I always do up personalised Christmas Cards with our furkids on the front. I would like to put the grandkids on it, but I can't get them all together & get them to sit still while I take a decent photo. Dogs are so much easier to photograph. I do my cards online through Harvey Norman...they have a 1/2 price special on their cards at the moment. I also do up doggie calanders through them...also half price ATM.

I did mine through Snapfish this year but I chose Xmas cards and all I got was my photo and seasons greetings printed at the bottom it was one page not an actual folded card, if you want cards through them you need to order greeting cards! Big W had a special on for personalized cards, maybe check their site

I have just ordered cards through snapfish. I could put photos of my kids on the front, inside and back and there were heaps to choose from. I haven't got them yet but the other stuff I have done through them has been excellent quality.

I used to just get the photo printed at harvey norman, then buy those cards where you just slot the photo in.

I used them for our wedding thankyou's too.

Then if someone wants to keep the photo, they can too.

Edited by wagsalot