Litters Due In February 2012

Bilbo Baggins

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh no Jr_inoz, :cry: I am so very very sorry to hear this extremely bad news in regard to three precious babies, all the anticipation and then this,big :hug: to you and precious babies fly with the angels to the :rainbowbridge:

I am hear if you want a chat.

"After a few back and forths to the vet (1 1/2 hours away!) we had three babies delivered by c-section today - two boys and one girl. We'd decided a while back if she passed her due date we'd err on the side of caution, and while I thought she was going to have them naturally last night, it just didn't happen.

So somewhat stressful, but not as bad as I feared, with Emmi taking to her pups immediately, and them feeding well - probably better than any of my previous litters. She is being a trifle obsessed with the cleaning through, so I'm having to watch that closely."

Congratulations Armahani kiss the bubs for us. :thumbsup:

hard to write.....

not good news here.

3 dead puppies. Mum will be ok.

:cry:

To say I am shattered would be an understatement.

Oh jr-inoz, I don't have any words. I am so, so sorry. :cry: I was sure you would have live pups this time around.

Just awful Jr_inoz. I am so very very sorry. :cry:

After a few back and forths to the vet (1 1/2 hours away!) we had three babies delivered by c-section today - two boys and one girl. We'd decided a while back if she passed her due date we'd err on the side of caution, and while I thought she was going to have them naturally last night, it just didn't happen.

So somewhat stressful, but not as bad as I feared, with Emmi taking to her pups immediately, and them feeding well - probably better than any of my previous litters. She is being a trifle obsessed with the cleaning through, so I'm having to watch that closely.

Congratulations on the babies Armahani.

Wooo hoooo! My other girl, Izzy, who is co-owned with a friend, had 8 babies overnight - 6 girls and 2 boys. My friend is having this litter so i didn't mention her here initially, but couldn't resist sharing the news :laugh: . Iz has been on progesterone since around week 4 as her levels were a little low, and had a few issues overnight with delivering the pups, but she made it in the end :thumbsup:

Wooo hoooo! My other girl, Izzy, who is co-owned with a friend, had 8 babies overnight - 6 girls and 2 boys. My friend is having this litter so i didn't mention her here initially, but couldn't resist sharing the news :laugh: . Iz has been on progesterone since around week 4 as her levels were a little low, and had a few issues overnight with delivering the pups, but she made it in the end :thumbsup:

Congratulations GL :thumbsup: means more baby pics :D

Update on the Kids, They are now 10 days old, eyes are starting to open, they have grown heaps and are fat shiny and starting to lift themselves up instead of comando crawling :eek: Another week and they will be jumping out of the welping box!!

IMG_2684.jpg

IMG_2677.jpg

IMG_2681.jpg

Update on the Kids, They are now 10 days old, eyes are starting to open, they have grown heaps and are fat shiny and starting to lift themselves up instead of comando crawling :eek: Another week and they will be jumping out of the welping box!!

IMG_2684.jpg

IMG_2677.jpg

IMG_2681.jpg

tooooo cute :)

I am loving this puppy fix. They are all gorgeous, well done puppies.

Looks like its our turn. Willow has refused all food and her very stable temp of 38.5 degrees has dropped to 37.4 this morning plus she is really sulky.

fingers crossed we have 8 girls rofl1.gif ONLY!!! oh and they all need to be black and white as well.

I can wish can't I?