Does Anyone Elses Dogs......

AmaCam+Digby

ROFL!!! we need to get a new clam/kiddie pool, had to leave ours in perth when we moved. spider is precious too. he will go in it... but only to do a walk through to cool his paws.. no more than that lol. he thought it was very strange when his doggy friend buddy would come over and LIE DOWN in the pool.

:laugh: Our pup has one of those but he hasn't broken it like that! (yet?) He goes crazy in it and does "dig" in it in the corners too.

He has a rash that we're trying to clear up so he has his clam pool taken off him :cry: so digs in his water bowl instead :(

My girl has eaten three.

The newest one is a different design, edges are kind of folded over if that makes sense, and she has yet to destroy it :cheer:

Edit: And she's turned 2 years old now so I'm hoping that kind of behaviour will go away :rofl:

Edited by wuffles

Yeh its only just gotten hot enough to let them use it (althought it was scorching just after Digby was neutered and he couldnt use it cause of the stitches)

I originally thought one of them had stood on it when it was upside down, but we do have a 8mo heeler pup and a 2 yo rescue chew-a-holic heeler x and the teeth marks pretty much say it all... .It could be digging as well though :laugh:

and they were only just getting the whole concept of "swimming" in the water too...

Yes, the pointers love clams, but Konrad has eaten their last one! I only give them one side at a time so I dont have to buy them so often!:laugh:

ETA, my guys will swim in theirs all year round, and whenever I take them to friends houses they will find their clam shell and make themselves at home!!!:o

Edited by Nevafollo