Cranbourne Dog Club Inc

SwaY

CRANBOURNE DOG CLUB INC CHAMPIONSHIP SHOW

Cranbourne Dog Club

KCC PARK, WESTERNPORT HWY, SKYE

Sunday 29 January, 2012

Judging Time: 8.30am

Heat Policy: If the weather forecast on the Channel 2 (ABC) 7pm news on the Friday preceding the show is 38 degrees or more the show will commence judging at 7.30am with no lunch break.

Group 1 1-237

Group 2 238-376

Group 3 377-557

Group 4 558-753

Group 5 754-891

Group 6 892-1051

Group 7 1052-1190

Edited by SwaY

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bummer will have to try and the Rego cert.

Why not have to prove every other class.

I didn't send Fern's rego cert in cause I don't have it yet. According to the VCA they posted it on Dec 2nd. So I have to assume it is lost in the mail and of course they are now closed until Jan 3rd. So no hope of getting another one before the show. No membership card either. At least I have written proof that everything is up to date on the data base.

But I do agree with you BB, don't have to provide rego's for other classes.

I got Shaes back in time, I posted the entry off this week. I had sent her pedigree off to get her PT added and marked as spayed at the same time then had the entry for the Cranbourne show ready and waiting for her papers.

Cranbourne Dog Club

CHAMPIONSHIP SHOW

Sunday 29 January, 2012 - entries close Wed December 28, 2011

Schedule of classes

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 10, 11 & 18(Neuter) dogs

1a, 2a, 3a, 4a, 5a, 10a, 11a & 18a(Neuter) bitches

Special Prizes: Cash and sash for all in show and in group awards.

Neuter "sash" Sponsors:

Best Neuter In Show - Champion Shots Photography

Group 1 - Clarelly Cavaliers

Group 2 - Whelping Supplies

Group 3 - Natasha owned by Tollers

Group 4 - Brantarby Greyhounds

Group 5 - Armahani Finnish Lapphunds

Group 6 - K9+ Soft Dog Crates

Group 7 - Janayin Bulldogs

Official Photographer www.ChampionShots.com.au

Thanks for the reminder :) - will have to enter Rhemy, though I am not sure she will make it into the ring as she had to have surgery on her leg (fractured by bad fall & floating piece of bone) two days ago and being nearly 10 yrs old - well we'll see how she goes. Though she was flirting her butt off with her grandson yesterday - old tart :) - so she is feeling ok.

Thanks to the club for holding the class - will be getting my entry + 4 others :)

Cranbourne Dog Club

CHAMPIONSHIP SHOW

Schedule of classes

Neuter "sash" Sponsors:

Thanks for the reminder :) - will have to enter Rhemy, though I am not sure she will make it into the ring as she had to have surgery on her leg (fractured by bad fall & floating piece of bone) two days ago and being nearly 10 yrs old - well we'll see how she goes. Though she was flirting her butt off with her grandson yesterday - old tart :) - so she is feeling ok.

Thanks to the club for holding the class - will be getting my entry + 4 others :)

Bisart, I am so sorry to hear about Rhemy breaking her leg. This is always a worry with the oldies.

I hope her surgery goes well and her convalescing is a smooth and quick process.

Poor poppit. Please give her a hug for me. We hope to see her out and about again very soon.

Edited by dyzney

Cranbourne Dog Club

CHAMPIONSHIP SHOW

Schedule of classes

Neuter "sash" Sponsors:

Bisart, I am so sorry to hear about Rhemy breaking her leg. This is always a worry with the oldies.

I hope her surgery goes well and her comvalescing is a smooth and quick process.

Poor poppit. Please give her a hug for me. We hope to see her out and about again very soon.

Thanks Dyzney - I'm sure she will be fine. She actually fell while running full speed on a concrete step - there was a checkerplate steel man hole cover in it and she hit it, lost her grip and went head over heels down a big concrete step / seat thing. This was about 6 weeks ago - poor darling, she cut herself in multiple places quite badly but her ankle was the worst. She showed no lameness at all and still doesn't (tough aren't they) but the wound on her ankle just wouldn't heal up even with 2 lots of antibiotics etc etc so I took her off to Sandown Vet to get an X-ray to check if she had damaged bone / joint. And yes she had fractured a 5 cent piece size off her ankle joint and it was floating which was causing the irritation. No other damage thankfully so the surgery was to remove the fragment and hopefully it will heal up with no issues now :). She will be entered at Cranbourne - not sure she will make it into the ring as I won't show her if she isn't 110% but will probably bring her for the day out anyway as she enjoys it and feels special when she gets to come.

I hope you have all entered!

We have a great sponsors and a BRILLIANT raffle even if I do say so myself :D

We are having a Spinning Wheel !!! :thumbsup:

Details will be announced on the day, make sure you bring some change.

LuckyPet.gif

main.jpg

album_4126_237.jpg

SEO-logo.gif

Bit miffed I have to send in a copy of the pedigree for Neuter.

Do not have to do this for entire :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Anyway did not happen I did not have time to find it. :D

I didn't send mine in as I never recieved it and now have the fun of getting a replacement copy. The show sec rang me about it and was then going to ring the VCA to make sure I wasn't telling porkies!

Bit miffed I have to send in a copy of the pedigree for Neuter.

Do not have to do this for entire :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Anyway did not happen I did not have time to find it. :D

Crap, I forgot to put it in the envelope - better ring and see if I can scan and email it. They'd better accept my Neuter entry or they can send back the other 5 I entered as well !!!