Did You Get Any Dog Related Xmas Pressies Yesterday?

Baileys mum

Hi everyone I hope you all had a lovely Christmas yesterday. :)

I really got spoilt this year & got some lovely presents.

The presents I received that are dog related are...

A 2012 Australian terrier wall Calendar

A Coffee Mug that says Aussie Terrier Mum & a pic of my Bailey on it from my hubby which I just love. :love:

Some dog magazines.

My Aussies where also very very spoilt & got heaps of new toys & food treats.

So I was just wondering if anyone else received any presents that are doggy related? :)

I got a sketch of my beautiful Benson, which looks just like him and makes me cry every time I look at it. He was so beautiful and I miss him so much. And I got Karen Hedbergs book "The Dog Owners Manual" which is just fabulous. Oh, and a dog charm for the Pandora bracelet my husband gave me. I think it's a bull terrier, it has a patch over it's eye.

I got a sketch of my beautiful Benson, which looks just like him and makes me cry every time I look at it. He was so beautiful and I miss him so much. And I got Karen Hedbergs book "The Dog Owners Manual" which is just fabulous. Oh, and a dog charm for the Pandora bracelet my husband gave me. I think it's a bull terrier, it has a patch over it's eye.

I saw your post in OT about the pressie your daughter gave you Gayle & it made me tear up. :cry: What a thoughtful & caring daughter you must have to give you such a special gift. Benson looked like such a handsome boy & now you have a beautiful sketch of him. :)

We got some leashes and collars in our kris kringle presses and I still have my SS present to open when i get home so there may be more in there for the dogs

Gayle, I tear up seeing your avatar of Benson and hearing you talk about him and always want to give you a hug as you make me feel like I know him. The drawing your daughter did would be so precious and a very thoughtful thing for her to do for you (sorry for going OT)

Yes! I got a really cool Bull Terrier lamp, that has three white bullies playing around the bottom, looks like a statue of them with a big round globe on top...from my OH. And OH's Mum got me two gorgeous Bullie statues, collectable ones with their little authenticy numbers etc imported over from England.

Plus a really cute little dog plarke, and a doggy calendar. Was pretty stoked :)