Ovens Valley Canine Shows March 31st, April 1st 2012

Rebanne

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great to see the Neuter class back again this year! Unsure if I will be able to make it next year due to full time work.

The club is committed to the concept of the Neuter class :) Hope you can come Capanash.

ETA: since I am already posting :D we are having Oz Entries and making the rings bigger as well :D

Edited by Rebanne

thanks for the update ...

is that going to cause problems? I thought the published schedule had to be final? (just asking :) )

I don't think so, the judges contracts have the groups in the correct order ( the one on the web site ).

I know loads of people stay in a couple of motels in Myrtleford but the Myrtleford Caravan Park is a great place for camping and they're very happy to have dogs there - have camped there previously, though it can get very cold overnight.

No, I definitely won't be camping, but if they have cabins that allow dogs inside, that would be cool. Looking at the map, Bright is fairly close, would there be many pet friendly places there?

I know loads of people stay in a couple of motels in Myrtleford but the Myrtleford Caravan Park is a great place for camping and they're very happy to have dogs there - have camped there previously, though it can get very cold overnight.

There's 2 or 3 places in Wangaratta that allow dogs in cars/trailers. Also a caravan park at Everton, halfway between Wang and Myrtleford. Google also says there is a Caravan Park at Milawa - I never knew that :laugh:

There's 2 or 3 places in Wangaratta that allow dogs in cars/trailers. Also a caravan park at Everton, halfway between Wang and Myrtleford. Google also says there is a Caravan Park at Milawa - I never knew that :laugh:

Yep there is - saw it yesterday whilst I was out exploring the King Valley. Looked pretty nice too and oh so close to all those dangerous eating places!

No, I definitely won't be camping, but if they have cabins that allow dogs inside, that would be cool. Looking at the map, Bright is fairly close, would there be many pet friendly places there?

You would have to ask, there are very few places anymore that allow dogs inside :(

The dogs can sleep in the car if need be. I'd be bringing Isaak and Shae if I come, seeing as there are neuter classes (and pending her first show next week, that she doesn't bite the judge or something to get herself banned for life).

The dogs can sleep in the car if need be. I'd be bringing Isaak and Shae if I come, seeing as there are neuter classes (and pending her first show next week, that she doesn't bite the judge or something to get herself banned for life).

That's twice I have read you post about her - might bite a judge etc.

Seriously, leave her at home!

Why risk the judge and a ban on your dog??