Before Dslr. Some Old Film Pics.

Kirislin

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Mum and I taking my childhood dogs, a cardigan (Fergus) & a pembroke corgi (Taffy) to the beach.

Untitled.jpg

My old horse Selina (standardbred) and I at the local show

Untitled-1.jpg

Rescue horse, Knicky

Untitled-2.jpg

Mum & Dads Bicolour GSD, Tasha, And my GSD x Lab, Ewok

EwokTasha.jpg

Ewok and I, she loved to go for rides on the bike

Becky3.jpg

Edited by Alasse

My mare Pagan, the day she was born, Sept. 16th 1984 with her mum thoroughbred mare, Lady Cynthia.

I was named Cynthia because in one of the books mum was reading when she was pregnant with me the heroine was a Lady Cynthia :laugh:

This is one of several we have - hand coloured , of the family's race horse , Fire, winning a race a long time ago . :)

Extraordinary!! My mother trained as a photograph colourist.

at least you rescued that, how sad when someone dies and all their treasures are just thrown away.

Something I am wrestling with. I have so many old photographs that mum and dad collected, mostly mum, from even before they met. All the people would be long long dead and very few named. Throwing them out feels such a betrayal.

Here is my first dog, Brownie. :)

Followed by Blackie and Whitey - LOL.

My mare Pagan, the day she was born, Sept. 16th 1984 with her mum thoroughbred mare, Lady Cynthia.

I was named Cynthia because in one of the books mum was reading when she was pregnant with me the heroine was a Lady Cynthia :laugh:

at least you rescued that, how sad when someone dies and all their treasures are just thrown away.

Something I am wrestling with. I have so many old photographs that mum and dad collected, mostly mum, from even before they met. All the people would be long long dead and very few named. Throwing them out feels such a betrayal.

Cant you just keep them in an old shoe box :( Perhaps someone else in your family will want them. They would be treasure to someone, you just have to work out who.