How Cute Are These?

Pups will be vacc'ed, microchipped, desexed, etc, before they go to new homes - price... around $300 is the usual.

Sounds very reasonable :thumbsup:

I

n the second photo Thomas looks like he is practicing his stacks for the show circuit!

He is very cute, hopefully he will make a good obedience dog.

Leanne

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Crossed BT and Stafford - should make a pretty good little obedience dog methinks... he'll do almost anything for a cuddle or treat...

... although we had Little Joe doing "sit" on command at 3.5 weeks old... of course we kinda got a bit busier as they all are getting older and more easily distracted by everything nowadays, and we haven't been trying to get them to do anything except "please don't poo there" within 5 mins of us cleaning up the last one... lol!

T.

OK - Storm went home to her owners last weekend... it was lovely to see her trotting off with her new lead and collar to their car full of new bed and bedding, toys, etc... I think they realised how big a part of their family she really was while she was with us and are set to spoil her rotten from now on... *grin*

The babies will be 8 weeks old this coming Monday.

We have finally had some sun to dry up the soggy ground after those horrid storms and we got some of the grass mowed and had a photo shoot - no easy feat when the little buggers all just want to climb all over the nearest human instead of being cute and posing for photos...

All of these photos are courtesy of lillypilly... mine were actually pretty crappy...

Here are some of Thomas - especially for Ozstar Kennels...

bDSC_0531.jpg

bDSC_0577.jpg

bDSC_0589.jpg

bDSC_0624.jpg

bDSC_0672.jpg

bDSC_0735.jpg

T.

He is a bit pretty isn't he teekay... a total cuddle tart to boot!

I just went through the 190-odd photos I took, and managed to find 10 that were passable of all the pups... and extras of Thomas for Ozstar Kennels... *grin*

Sasha

IMG_6827.jpg

Joe

IMG_6804.jpg

William

IMG_6781.jpg

Mikey

IMG_6735.jpg

Charlie

IMG_6731.jpg

Petey

IMG_6691.jpg

Jack

IMG_6666.jpg

Thomas... especially for his number 1 fan... hehe!

IMG_6794.jpg

IMG_6840.jpg

IMG_6797.jpg

T.

NAWWWWWH! :thumbsup: So cute! I must say Mikey is a cute little spunk, the 'lack-of-ear' just adds to his adorableness!

He's a little tank! Built like the proverbial sh!thouse actually - with a fat boof head to boot... I reckon he's stunning even without the ear - it does make him more attractive I think...

T.

They certainly do love their tucker! Nice healthy appetites, that's for sure... lol!

T.

I met two of the funny munchkins tonight and they do seem to love their food - they do have the smoochiest bellies just perfect for raspberries! Petey is Mr Confidence with strong play drive, and special little Mikey is very pretty and loves people.