Lost Greyhound Aldinga, (adelaide) Area. Has Been Found.

Trishm

Zoe, a black and white GAP greyhound has gone missing from the Aldinga Beach area, she is friendly so would probably come to you if called.

If sighted or found please call 0437527633.

Edited by Trishm

I went for a walk through the scrub this afternoon - keeping eyes/ears out for her but no chance in hell we'd be able to 'find' her in it - she'd have to make the first move!

No luck. :(

I spent a couple of hours driving around down there, I was worried that if she was in the scrub she might encounter a snake... :eek:

Is she OK, I get the impression maybe not. :(

edit: from facebook

UPDATE! Zoe is now back home safe n sound! believe it or not, she was only 6 houses down..enjoying the day with the neighbors who found her. Thank you to those lovely people who took her in and helped her find her way back!! thank you also to everyone for alerting friends and family to help find her. and to everyone who walked around trying to find her. your efforts are amazing and we all thank you tremendously!! xox

so I can put a smiley up now :thumbsup: :D

Edited by Kirislin

Sorry to worry you, I should have posted more information, but my computer was having one of those days, I was about to throw it in the spa.

As it was it took me soooooo long to get the title update.

I can't even get the emoticons up to show how mad I was with it. Looks like it really has got some problems. !!!!!!!!!!!!