A Handbag Fit For A Pharaoh Hound!

Carlo11

IMG_0910.jpgIMG_0868.jpgIMG_0869.jpgIMG_0897.jpgIMG_0908.jpg Recently I came across a Sydney lady who makes handmade items like dog quilts,handbags and bait bags.But it was the opportunity to take a picture of my beautiful boy and have it crafted into a bag which is unique.I was able to choose my fabric colours and I agonised over which photo to pick . . .its not like Pharaohs are not photogenic!

Today my bag arrived and I am very happy with the quality of both the workmanship and also the clarity of the pic.It is not washed out but an extremely good replica of the original.I have slung my own dirty aged bag out the door and replaced it with one that will bothe turn heads but it means something to me to wear it.

These pics were taken this morning.Kenya is my Pharaoh and the grumpy cat is Norman.He wants a bag too!

Thanks Nana Mac for my handbag . . .I think Nana Mac will also be at the Sydney Pet Expo on the 18th and 19th of this month.

I'd be grumpy too. Poor Norman to be so shamefully discriminated against LOL.

The bag is fabulous - what a great idea.

It looks as though you tuck that mesh part in for a smaller bag and pull it out when you have a larger load.

Love it.

What women doesnt have a large load in her handbag? I even carry a spare dog leash . . .just in case I come across a random stray lol.Norman has been shamelessly left out and looked over as have my Devon Rexes.Who can compete with King Kenny!!!

I want to know what he was laughing about in the picture on the bag!

Becks . . . .I have only had my Kenny for six months.He is laughing because it was the first time I trusted him enough to go offlead.I had just praised him for coming to me each and every time he was asked.He knew he was a very good dog indeed!

He is soooo gorgeous!! But...Sorry carlo...that's not enough...need more :D Pharaohs are definately on my 'one day' list. and if you want to educate me more on the breed that's fine too ;) :laugh:

Ill put some more pics up this afternoon . . .beach etc.The Pharaoh is a dog like no other.I look at him every day and marvel at his beauty and I kiss him on his head countless times a day.I am going to the Sydney Royal and ill even be wearing a shirt that says "Want a new dog? Get a Phucking Phartarse Pharaoh Phor Life!!" What breeds do you have now Puddleduck?