Catch Of The Day

Cougar

Great for non chewers! I shudder to think of how far my lot could spread the beans, and how many years it would take to clean up.

They do look nice but yeah.. for people with a bed-eater, probably your worst nightmare :p

I was considering one of those custom-made beanbag beds for the foster hounds but "indestructible" often seems to mean "reists a bit of wear and tear", not.. "resists being pounced on, chewed, dug, dragged around and shaken like some kind of expensive piñata until it gives up its stash of foam or filling" so I'm iffy on them because cleaning up foam or filling is bad enough, let alone beanbag filling!

Yeah, not so great for the bed destroyers! happily my dane and grey like their creature comforts so much they would never dream of such a thing :laugh: I've got 2 very, very old underdogs that have been great so couldn't refuse at that price.

I had to vacuum the grass once because of those beans! Blew up the vaccy and they still werent all picked up! lol

A friend of mine vacuumed up spilt beans and set their vacuum cleaner on fire. Not a good move

I ordered 2 last time they where up and recived two medium dog print. The dogs aren't giant fans but they are still new so we will see if they end up becoming favourites, hopefully freeing up the human beanbags for human use

The medium is 91cm x 91cm