Litter Due In April 2012

Bilbo Baggins

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Finished at about 2.30 with 6 large pups, 5 boys and a girl..typical when I was desperate for a nice bitch! Lol, I hope she's lovely and gives her own to her brothers!! Lol Mumma dog was wonderful and she is such a fantastic mummy , all I did was watch her then take pup finish drying, weigh, collar and give back to her :). Love it :). All pups are now happily feeding well.

Sooo whose next ?;)

ME, we are next!!

Here is a pic of Donna taken last night - guess how many are in there?

Vet at scan at 4 weeks said 3 maybe 4

Vet at scan last weekend when Iwas worried about the discharge said he could see 2 heart beats.

post-4908-0-33357200-1334487138_thumb.jpg

And the interesting part of breeding this colour, is watching the pigment arrive, here you can just see the stopper pads are black and the rest are pink atm.

and to save me going back and editing.

born 15th April

3 boys

3 girls

all white.

5 are good weights and one tiny male, hopefully he will catch up soon to his siblings.

post-4908-0-45775900-1334487344_thumb.jpg

Wow, what a girl! Go DOnna!! COngrats for your even 6!! Nice!

I must say mine are such a content lot, they eat and snuggle and fall asleep, hardly a peep from them, I slep so well and all night, I was impressed with Loo :)

They are aleady gaining nicely as well.

Becks - my cream boy was a tiny 179grams - half the weight of many of his siblings -& he spent the half the night down my top ;) because he was so little he couldnt keep

the heat in & stopped feeding - but he was determined to stay and once warmed up nicely he worked out the milk bar & now had caught up with most of his siblings - hope that your boy does the same ;)