Litter Due In April 2012

Bilbo Baggins

congrats experiencedfun and angelsun! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: And paws crossed that hopefully you will get a positive confirmation in the next 2 weeks OSoSwift :crossfingers:

well, Miss Tasha is on the downhill run for this litter - and boy is she a porker! LOL She is due this Friday, but I'm hope that she will hold out till Saturday - very few vets are open on Good Friday, and I while she was a good whelper last time, worry wart me likes to have plan B!..... LOL But we shall go with the flow!

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Due tomorrow or Wed lara look at her breaky this morning / looked at me then wolfed it all down - well atleast she hesitated for a sec - :laugh:

so still waiting ....waiting ....waiting :coffee:

Edited by Tapua

definately off for some sleep...question. When did they start calling gold yellow...when I bred labs they were gold or black.

Really? I've never heard of them called gold (in the UK) how long ago was this?

definately off for some sleep...question. When did they start calling gold yellow...when I bred labs they were gold or black.

Really? I've never heard of them called gold (in the UK) how long ago was this?

Only ever known them as yellows - I think people avoid using Gold to diferentiate between the Yellow Lab and the Golden Retriever ... maybe?