Canberra Royal

SwaY

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spectator question... I can't make it @ 0830 Friday for the poodles.

The "Non-Sporting Group Specials" are on @ 1130... Not sure what that means, but might there be a poodle or 2 to see then?

Especially like to see the minis and standards.

Thanks

Yes, you'll see the best poodle in each variety plus the best of each age class then. So not as many as you'll see for breed judging but you should be looking at the cream of the crop.

Well not sure where else to post this.. But I suppose it's a big favour I'm hoping for..

This will be my second lot of shows in Canberra and due to unforseen circumstances I'm gazeboless..

So I'm asking if anyone has the room and is willing to put up with me and my Aussie puppy on Saturday.

I'm in the Royal and the Aust Breeds show in the afternoon, so if anyone can put me up for the day that would be fantastic..

Well not sure where else to post this.. But I suppose it's a big favour I'm hoping for..

This will be my second lot of shows in Canberra and due to unforseen circumstances I'm gazeboless..

So I'm asking if anyone has the room and is willing to put up with me and my Aussie puppy on Saturday.

I'm in the Royal and the Aust Breeds show in the afternoon, so if anyone can put me up for the day that would be fantastic..

You can sit in with some mad greyhound people if you want :D We are camping so will be back and forth from tent to gazebo. There will also be a stumpy tail in the mix as well :D

Thanks Diva for the offer..

Rebanne Thank you very much, the madder they are the better the company I say. It'll just my myself and my Aussie boy.. Hopefully before the next show comes around I can invest in a show trolley but that might be a way off.. oh dear.. I have a busy year ahead of me. The company sounds absolutely lovely.. You'll have to let me know how to find you guys..

Thanks Diva for the offer..

Rebanne Thank you very much, the madder they are the better the company I say. It'll just my myself and my Aussie boy.. Hopefully before the next show comes around I can invest in a show trolley but that might be a way off.. oh dear.. I have a busy year ahead of me. The company sounds absolutely lovely.. You'll have to let me know how to find you guys..

we'll be set up near ring 4. I'll pm you my mobile number. Greys will be on at about 8.45 am.

we'll be set up near ring 4. I'll pm you my mobile number. Greys will be on at about 8.45 am.

Lovely.. I'll get there early even though I'm not on until 10am.. That way I'll be there before you guys go on.

I intend to have the gazebo set up at 6 am :D will text you on the morning

It might be looking good but just pray it's not like today.. Lately in Canberra we have had stunning days which then end in rain in the afternoon, or we just skip that and have massive storms.. not pleasant at all. But yes fingers crossed for the weather..

It was too hot today and just came down with rain.

My daughter is down handling for some friends & just texted me to say that she got Dog CC & Runner Up BOB.

Longcoat Weimaraner

Aust Grand Ch Happylea Kings Silver

Congratulations Deb & way to go Jade at your first ACT Royal!

:thumbsup: