Dog Stays By Deceased Owner's Side.

Blackdogs

I understand that it was probably classified a crime scene but why did no one seem to have any compassion for that poor heartbroken dog? It just looked so lost and lonely and no one there seemed to even acknowledge him/her. That's what made me sad. :cry:

+1

And that guy was on the ground for so long and there were so many gawkers and people taking photos. Is that what happens when someone dies on the street over here? I thought the body would be moved as quickly as they had evidence and that the area would be cordoned off? Hopefully the man had family that the dog knew and it went to live with them. RIP unknown man.

And that guy was on the ground for so long and there were so many gawkers and people taking photos. Is that what happens when someone dies on the street over here? I thought the body would be moved as quickly as they had evidence and that the area would be cordoned off? Hopefully the man had family that the dog knew and it went to live with them. RIP unknown man.

It may have been a murder scene so I assume they don't move the body until they do some investigating. Poor doggie, the worst part for me is when the body was put into the van, which I think was an ambulance. The poor creature was so lost and alone!!!!