Introducing My First Foster Dog

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

So Charlie Brown has a meet and greet arranged for tomorrow morning. Have given him a bath today, he's smelling luuuurvely. Hope it goes well for him. Will let you all know how it goes.

He and Mya have really started getting on well lately too. They have been having some great zoomies and bitey bitey sessions but with hardly any noise from Mya. Until she's had enough that is. Then she lets him know in no uncertain terms, Game Over. :laugh:

Here's a few photos I took today of one of their chases.

I'm gunna getcha

IMG_0940.jpg

Nearly

IMG_0941.jpg

Gotcha

IMG_0943.jpg

All made up, still friends :)

IMG_0933.jpg

Teekay well done and thank you for all your time and efforts with this exuberant lad. Charlie Brown has started a new adventure in his life. His meet and greet went really well and he has gone for a trial. I'm fairly confident he will stay.

It's all happened so quick. I was reading about Pei's being rehomed and feeling a little sad for poor CB and then a phone call on Saturday, and Sunday morning he's gone. It's a little bit :cry: but more :dancingelephant: Way to go Charlie. Hope you get the wonderful life you deserve.

I will miss our cuddles, he was just so smoochy, much more so than my girls.

I thought I'd be a big cry baby TK but Clancy didn't even give me a glance over his shoulder! I had to steal my own goodbye kiss!

So are you and your girls ready for your next one????

I'm definitely keen to foster again but we have the inlaws arriving from the UK next week. They're here for 8 weeks so I shall probably wait till they have gone back then 'bring it on' :laugh:

How about you? Have you got the foster bug?