Introducing Clancy Fancy Pants From Peiradise

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ams I was hoping it might even be possible for me to bring him out to see you next month if all goes well with his training. Noisy Mina has given me two good, large size dog mattresses with covers, several larger dog coats, loads of towels, a tin bowl and some buckets, plus I have those rope tug toys and replacement bed covers (if the sizes suit any of your frames) and you can have any of it for your rescue kids that you need. Anything you don't need I'll pass on to BFR because I've also got stuffed toys for them that were already promised (more suited to smaller dogs). So if I come out I can just bring it all with me and take home anything not useful.

And of course you are free to visit here anytime as well! You'll be able to see better than us how much he has grown. I'm sure he will go all silly when he sees you again!

Puppy Sniffer you can come out anytime. I can wait for Fancy Clancy cuddles. Lordy I had forgotten all about the bed covers. I need a new brain.

Some naughty boy busted open the front screen door and the gate on the front verandah this morning and was doing a runner to dog knows where! He got to the stairs though and froze up into a statue so I was able to grab him. He tried it again tonight. Unfortunately the dogs have broken the top hinge on the front screen door and it is awaiting repairs so we will have to keep the front timber door shut at all times now till it is fixed.

You have to wonder what happens to dogs even as young as Clancy before they come to rescue because I pulled out a belt to put on my jeans last Friday morning and he went into a total panic over it. Usually I can give him things to sniff when is acts nervous and he settles but this time he was too terrified. I can't bare to think someone may have beat him with one.

• 2 weeks later...

Clancy had a family come to see him this afternoon. My sister and I were secretly hoping he would be horrid to them so he could stay longer with us, but he had all his best bits on display! He really liked them and they really liked him. Hopefully he has a new forever home from it. We will miss him (I'm sure I will cry!) but going to a great home is what this is all about. :thumbsup:

Well done PS. Clancy was adoreable and had way more confidence when he left Chateau de Puppy Sniffer.

Way to go Clancy!!

Don't worry PS - this is a GOOD thing - you have done a brilliant job with him to get him to the point where he plays the tart with strangers... *grin*

T.

I couldn't agree more. :thumbsup:

In fact, I was going to say to you, PS, that Clancy's lovely social confidence, was the result of how trusting you've made him feel. Then I saw T's post. As an experienced foster-carer, she KNOWS!