K9pro Online Shop Great Customer Service

sunnyjohn

I just wanted to share my experience with K9pro's online shop. I recently placed an order with the shop. It then arrived quite quickly but when I opened the order unfortunately there had been a mix up and one item was not what I had ordered. I contacted the shop by email and they quickly and cheerfully replaced the item. I can't fault their service.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, when i orderd my backpack i thought it was too small ,Steve turned up on my door, he was passing by, with a bigger one, and then showed me the original one in fact did fit, it was the stupid owner who couldn't put it on right :rofl:

glad you guys got fantastic service :thumbsup: I ordered a prong collar years ago and paid for it during a seminar that was held at woy woy, didnt receive the collar or a refund :( australia post couldnt find it despite me chasing constantly and filling in tons of paperwork...

Thanks for your great feedback guys :thumbsup:

glad you guys got fantastic service :thumbsup: I ordered a prong collar years ago and paid for it during a seminar that was held at woy woy, didnt receive the collar or a refund :( australia post couldnt find it despite me chasing constantly and filling in tons of paperwork...

Hi Roguedog

Sorry to hear that. Unfortunately we generally can't replace or refund items lost through Australia Post. We do now have an insurance option you can select in case people want to insure their orders so they are covered if they get lost in the post etc.

I didn't know they had a shop. What do they sell?

Hundreds of things :) Soft and metal crates, flea and tick products, training bags and vests, dog toys, bedding, hand made leather leashes and collars, training aids, tug toys etc etc. We offer a discount to DOLers too - see this thread here for details.

Edited by huski

I just got a metal crate and cover from K9Pro and am more than happy with it! Fast postage and excellent customer service also! :thumbsup:

Glad you are happy Kahlua! We have been flat out since we released the new soft and metal crates.

My Cat certainly is happy! :laugh:

Just have to get a dog now ;)

Love it! :thumbsup: I have one of those too :laugh:

286435_270071349670065_118920428118492_1251774_6653906_o-1.jpg

She hasn't discovered the new crates yet but I am sure it is just a matter of time.

Edited by huski

Sorry to hear that. Unfortunately we generally can't replace or refund items lost through Australia Post. We do now have an insurance option you can select in case people want to insure their orders so they are covered if they get lost in the post etc.

Interesting, I don't know of any other company who won't replace or refund! Individuals I can accept (as long as they have proof they really did post it.) but companies have insurance for that usually.

I have certainly dealt with several companies who have sent replacements only to have the original mail out arrive several months later looking a bit bedraggled :laugh:

Customer service and referrals from happy customers usually are more a benefit than unhappy ones.

Interesting, I don't know of any other company who won't replace or refund! Individuals I can accept (as long as they have proof they really did post it.) but companies have insurance for that usually.

I have certainly dealt with several companies who have sent replacements only to have the original mail out arrive several months later looking a bit bedraggled :laugh:

Customer service and referrals from happy customers usually are more a benefit than unhappy ones.

Hi Mirawee

Customer service is a priority for us - we give everyone the option to insure their order, it is available for a small extra charge if people want that added security.

However it would cost us more to insure every order which would mean an increase on product prices. We find our customers prefer that we keep our prices as low as possible (and we are very competitive with our product prices) with the choice to pay extra for insurance if they want it.

See as far as I'm concerned, if I'm silly enough to select a postage option that doesn't have insurance, then it's my own fault if something goes missing. I had it happen late last year when K9pro had a special deal on for their leather leads. Yup, I had to buy them again but they honoured the original deal even though I was fully prepared to save up and buy them at full price :thumbsup: I would still like to know where that package ended up though :laugh: I'm still hoping it might show up by next christmas :rofl:

Fair enough Husky. This is the first company I have ever heard of that hasn't replaced goods that haven't arrived though.

I am sure paying the extra insurance on all orders will be something we will look at doing, if the demand for insurance on products ever outweighs the demand for cheaper prices :)

I've never had this situation occur but I would expect the company to make good too and resend the product I paid for. I consider the onus on the company that sells in this manner to ensure I am satisfied with the end result and that includes receiving the product and not only receiving it but receiving it in the condition it was sold.

I've had a number of companies not offer replacement or refund if lost in the post. Luckily the last time, the order (a collar from an overseas site) turned up 3 months late.

Up to me to organise the right postage option to cover insurance. I'm sure if it was a standard requirement people would complain postage costs were too high!! Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

The onus is not on the company otherwise they would be easily scammed but people complaining about non delivery when it had. It's about personal responsibility - you have the options for postage and if you choose not to insure then you take the risk.

Edited by Danois

I have to say between the people in this thread, previous threads and people I know IRL, a LOT of products from K9pro seem to be going missing in the post. I don't know if this is something that's happening with the post across the board or is a k9pro specific issue?

Guest lavendergirl

Don't order anything from Topbuy if you actually want to receive the product. I am still waiting for something I ordered last year! They don't answer enquiries either.

Danois - yes, I understand and agree with your comments.

To be fair, I've never ever contemplated the security of postage as strange as that seems. I can't recall seeing anything about insurance either when I order online. Admittedly I don't order online every day but I have ordered from a variety of companies and a variety of products over the last few years and Ive never been asked to insure delivery. I have ordered 'priority' when I want the item quickly, but not registered or insured??

Perhaps it is just me and the sites I use though?